News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Brett Favre...I know, I know...

Started by UncleEbinezer, July 08, 2009, 02:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

blatboom

UncleEbinezer

While despite his dooshiness...he is an enjoyable player to watch.  IMO.
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

inourdr

Quote from: UncleEbinezer on August 18, 2009, 01:03:47 PM
While despite his dooshiness...he is was an enjoyable player to watch.  IMO.

FYP

antelope19

Vikings signed QB Brett Favre to a two-year contract. The deal will pay Favre roughly $12 million in 2009, and likely a similar amount in 2010.

Favre, 40 in October, will try to extend his 291-game consecutive starts streak with a partially torn rotator cuff. We can't say he's likely to miss games because of his track record, but he isn't 100%. He's also joining a run-first offense, and won't be playing from behind often. While that would seemingly mitigate Favre's penchant for turnovers, don't expect fireworks. 20 TDs and just over 3.000 yards is a safe guess.

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

aphineday

Maybe the Packers will wise up and fire Thompson now. On another note, I gotta say eff the Vikes! Go PACK GO! :samurai:
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

blatboom

he'll be serviceable until he tears something.

antelope19

yup, anyone think he'll make it through week 12?
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

blatboom

Quote from: antelope19 on August 18, 2009, 03:37:13 PM
yup, anyone think he'll make it through week 12?

I'm thinking week 17  :evil:

JPhishman

Damn it's absurd that he's doing this AGAIN.... and I dislike him for it. But of course it will be interesting to watch
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

UncleEbinezer

What I cannot figure out is why he doesn't think credibility means anything.  That's the read-Icculus part. 

I think last year he played for the Jets to save face and this year it is out of pure spite.  If he could have played with the Pack last year, I think he would have hung it up.
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

kellerb

blatboom

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!