News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Last Complete Show Listened To?

Started by August, April 06, 2006, 03:55:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

khalpin

Phish 4/14/89 Base Lodge, Johnson State College - Johnston, VT 

Source: SBD > D6 (Cass/0) > DAT(x3)

Transferred: Tascam DA20 mkII > ZA2 > SF4.5 > CDWav > SHN 

Transfer by Jimmy Sellers (pjimmy@delanet.com)

Fixes by Ben Mohr (bmohr@udel.edu)  !!BOTH DISCS TRACKED FOR AND FIT ON 80min CD'S!! 

----------------------------------- 
Disc 1:                 (75:02)
-----------------------------------
-Soundcheck-
1. Time Loves a Hero     (06:56)
-Set 1-
2. AC/DC Bag ->          (05:35)
3. Foam                  (08:19)
4. Walk Away             (04:38)
5. Fluffhead             (14:24)
6. Fee                   (05:18)
7. Haleys Comet ->       (05:26)
8. Run Like an Antelope  (10:37)
9. Contact               (07:35)
10. Fire                 (06:14) 
---------------------------------- 
Disc 2:                 (75:23)
----------------------------------
-Set 2-
1. You Enjoy Myself      (16:26)
2. Bold as Love          (05:19)
3. Lizards               (10:15)
4. Sloth                 (04:03)
5. Possum                (09:31)
6. If I Only Had a Brain (03:17)
7. Mike's Song ->        (06:56)
8. I Am Hydrogen >       (02:38)
9. Weekapaug Groove      (07:12)
10. Esther               (09:47) 

What a blast this show is.

Buffalo Budd

Quote:phish:
07/23/1997
LAKEWOOD AMPHITHEATRE
Atlanta, GA
SET 1: Julius, Dirt, NICU > Dogs Stole Things > Ginseng Sullivan, Water in the Sky, Limb By Limb, Split Open and Melt, Billy Breathes, Possum

SET 2: Punch You In the Eye, Ghost > Sample in a Jar, You Enjoy Myself[1] -> Rocky Mountain Way Jam > Chalk Dust Torture

ENCORE: Frankenstein

Ghost included Spooky and On Your Way Down teases. YEM included a Jeopardy! theme tease, a very unusual SOAMule-like jam segment, and did not have a vocal jam. Chalk Dust included Rocky Mountain Way teases.

I have always touted 95 as the pinnacle year of Phish but as I make my way through Summer 97, I may be changing that opinion. Every single show is just stellar from start to finish with different tunes getting the highlight treatment. I've listened to most of these shows before but never in succession and it really is blowing my mind how hard they brought it each and every night.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Caravan2001

Doing some work around the house and revisiting the last week of Baker's Dozen.  Listened to Maple Bar, Lemon whatever and Boston Cream.  SO much good stuff in there, even on tracks you would typically skip like Sugarshack.  The Ghost from Boston Creme is so good and from the (I think) Maple night, the Swept Away>Steep, 46 Days, Piper, Possum (I think that's how it goes) is so damn good.

khalpin

Quote from: VA $l!m on April 12, 2018, 04:14:17 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on April 02, 2018, 09:38:36 AM
Quote from: VA $l!m on April 01, 2018, 03:08:20 PM
i can't stop listening to YES from 6-9-79 Chicago, internatonal Amp.
The Long Distance>Fish>Survival>Perpetual Change is absolutely mindblowing and will change your life.
If your a YES fan i highly recommend finding a copy of this show.

ps- i was going to try and find a torrent to link but i went to shnflac for the first time in porb five years and apparently its not a torrent tracker anymore? lol, idk.

It's on the youtubes:

nice find! i actually tried to find it there and for some reason didnt get that in search.
Steve Howe absolutely shreds in this show.
sounds like this is the same rip i have on disc. I recommmned turnin dowm the treble a bit and its not a horrible mix even thru the youtube.
The one segment i mentioned starts aorund 40min mark, but all the classic cuts are very very good. i skip past alot of the tormato stuff, lol.

Late reply to this, but you might want to check this site out...

http://www.yessongs.nl/

At top of each "tour" page is a link to a page with all of the files for that tour.  Basically every Yes bootleg ever in FLAC.

mopper_smurf

It's his birthday, so:

QuotePete Townshend - Full Concert
Recorded Live: 8/7/1993 - Brooklyn Academy of Music (Brooklyn, NY)

Setlist:

0:00:00 - Pinball Wizard / See me Feel me
0:05:56 - Let My Love Open The Door
0:08:52 - Rough Boys
0:13:17 - Behind Blue Eyes
0:16:53 - The Kids Are Alright
0:19:41 - Keep Me Turning
0:24:47 - Eminence Front
0:30:46 - English Boy
0:35:32 - Meher Baba M3
0:39:19 - Let's Get Pretentious
0:42:33 - Meher Baba M4 (Signal Box)
0:46:07 - Early Morning Dreams
0:48:04 - I Want That Thing
0:53:21 - Outlive The Dinosaur
0:57:48 - Outlive The Dinosaur Cont'd
0:59:07 - Flame (Demo Version)/Now And Then
1:03:35 - I Am Afraid
1:09:30 - Don't Try To Make Me Real
1:13:16 - Predictable
1:16:01 - Flame/Meher Baba M5 (Vivaldi)
1:19:52 - Fake It
1:23:10 - Now And Then (Reprise)
1:27:00 - English Boy (Reprise)
1:35:54 - A Little Is Enough
1:41:55 - You Better You Bet
1:47:59 - Face The Face
1:52:44 - Won't Get Fooled Again / Let's See Action
2:06:19 - Magic Bus

Personnel:
Pete Townshend (vocals, guitar)
Andy Fairweather Low (guitar)
Phil Palmer (guitar)
John 'Rabbit' Bundrick (organ)
Pino Palladino (bass)
Simon Phillips (drums)
Peter Hope-Evans (harmonica)
Billy Nicholls  (backing vocals)
Katie Kissoon (backing vocals)
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

Buffalo Budd

:phish:
07/31/1997
SHORELINE AMPHITHEATRE
Mountain View, CA

SET 1: Ghost > Ya Mar > Dogs Stole Things, Limb By Limb, Dirt > Maze, Glide, Saw It Again, You Enjoy Myself

SET 2: Runaway Jim -> When the Circus Comes, Vultures, McGrupp and the Watchful Hosemasters > Mike's Song -> I Am Hydrogen > Weekapaug Groove

ENCORE: Cinnamon Girl

YEM contained strange Santa Claus is Coming to Town teases. Listen for Sweet Home Alabama teases before the start of the second set and Mind Left Body teases during McGrupp. Weekapaug included Happy Birthday teases from Trey, who later made reference to Jerry Garcia's birthday, which was the following day. Trey noted that Phish and the rest of the music community were trying to keep Jerry's spirit alive through music. Weekapaug ended in a Can't You Hear Me Knocking jam.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mopper_smurf

Picked up Totally Stripped dirt cheap and watched the three club shows in chronological order. Note: the Amsterdam DVD has some glaring continuity issues. I should know - I was at both nights they played the Paradiso.
Twitter | FB | Instagram

mangohands

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

VA $l!m

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

VA $l!m

7-28-98 Sandstone.
Great Page show.
also alot of great Rift tunes for some reason. Sparkle rips. Its ice/lengthwise, wedge, maze all real nice.
and Camel Walk>Coil encore=yummy.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Caravan2001

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

Buffalo Budd

I love the sound of the crowd when the encore starts as they realize what they're playing.
Were any Paugers at this show? It must have been a tad surreal in the moment.

:phish:
Virginia Beach, VA
SET 1: Punch You in the Eye, Bathtub Gin, The Lizards, The Moma Dance, Birds of a Feather, Esther, Roggae, Bouncing Around the Room, David Bowie

SET 2: AC/DC Bag > Sparkle, Run Like an Antelope, Brian and Robert, Waste -> Somewhere Over the Rainbow > You Enjoy Myself > Frankenstein > Chalk Dust Torture, Hello My Baby

ENCORE: Terrapin Station[1]

[1] Phish debut.
AC/DC Bag included an Electric Funeral tease. Somewhere Over the Rainbow was played for the first time since August 13, 1996 (152 shows). Terrapin Station made its Phish debut at this show, as the band commemorated the third anniversary of Jerry Garcia's passing.