News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

So...Rich has blocked my PMs

Started by G. Augusto, June 21, 2009, 02:25:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blatboom

this is not the first time Rich has threatened august.

Undermind

Quote from: keeb333 on June 21, 2009, 08:24:46 AM
I don't know what the deal is with you guys or the history there, but seriously??

I thought we were all adults here (well, mostly adultish anyway  :-P).  WTF guys?

Is all this really necessary?  :? :-(

nope
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

Rift

Quote from: blatboom on June 21, 2009, 08:40:59 AM
this is not the first time Rich has threatened august has made up bullshit lies.

Thanks blat. You're an ace.  :clap:

Quote from: keeb333 on June 21, 2009, 08:24:46 AM
I don't know what the deal is with you guys or the history there, but seriously??

I thought we were all adults here (well, mostly adultish anyway  :-P).  WTF guys?

Is all this really necessary?  :? :-(

I'm not the one who started the thread so don't look at me. This is a fabrication of Aug's demented deemster hatch.
Quote from: flow00Let's enjoy the tunes. The boys are back and that's what matters. 8)

G. Augusto

So...you didn't send me that PM?

Undermind

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

boring :roll:
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

Rift

August, just delete the fucking thread already, my god.

Apparently you don't have the notion that PEOPLE DON'T FUCKING CARE AND DON'T WANT TO READ THIS CRAP!

[edit]: If you don't delete it, I have others that will.
Quote from: flow00Let's enjoy the tunes. The boys are back and that's what matters. 8)

G. Augusto

Quote from: Rift on June 21, 2009, 10:41:01 AM
August, just delete the fucking thread already, my god.

Apparently you don't have the notion that PEOPLE DON'T FUCKING CARE AND DON'T WANT TO READ THIS CRAP!

[edit]: If you don't delete it, I have others that will.

Why do you send me PMs but block mine?
You're a loser.

G. Augusto

Rift

thechad

That didn't take very long.  But it is true, Rich/Rift would also send me PM's and when I would try to respond with a pm they were blocked and when I would call him out about it in a thread he would say the same thing, that none of it ever happened that and that I was a liar.  He was being alright for a little while but I guess that once you're a troll you're always a troll.  :|
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

Hicks

I've never known aug to be a liar.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

G. Augusto

Caravan2001

G. Augusto

redrum

Quote from: G. Augusto on June 21, 2009, 01:32:52 PM
+k for posting the laughing emoticon, bruh!

how do we know that you really +K'd him?
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.