News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2018 Fall Tour

Started by emay, May 15, 2018, 02:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

birdman

Quote from: pcr3 on May 15, 2018, 05:36:42 PM
Looks like two midweek nights in Albany will be my  :phish: for 2018. Anyone else planning on hitting these?
I'll most likely hit these shows. Hampton or Vegas  May be a choice I have to make
Paug FTMFW!

cactusfan

Vegas Halloween. Haven't missed one yet.

VA $l!m

nice. was hoping for hampton. Looking to make my return finally for these hopefully.
to my va folks- grab an extra for me if you can! i cant really buy them so early, but really really want to make it out for these and have just enough cash i think for tix + plane.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

GBL

I haven't been to Allstate in 18 years..

:tte:
If this is love, I'm never going home..

VA $l!m

Quote from: emay on May 15, 2018, 02:22:54 PM
Phish will hit the road in October for a 14-date Fall Tour beginning October 16 with two nights in Albany, NY and concluding with a four-night Halloween Run (beginning October 31) at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. The tour also includes three-night stands in Chicago, IL, Hampton, VA and two nights in Nashville, TN.

A limited number of tickets are available now at tickets.phish.com through Tuesday, May 29 at 9AM ET. Tickets go on sale to the general public beginning June 1 and continuing through June 2. For more info, visit phish.com.

10/16 Times Union Center, Albany, NY
10/17 Times Union Center, Albany, NY
10/19 Hampton Coliseum, Hampton, VA
10/20 Hampton Coliseum, Hampton, VA
10/21 Hampton Coliseum, Hampton, VA
10/23 Ascend Amphitheater, Nashville, TN
10/24 Ascend Amphitheater, Nashville, TN
10/26 Allstate Arena, Chicago, IL
10/27 Allstate Arena, Chicago, IL
10/28 Allstate Arena, Chicago, IL
10/31 MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, NV
11/01 MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, NV
11/02 MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, NVgg
11/03 MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, NV

Phish and CID Entertainment are also offering travel packages (which include hotel & tickets) for Hampton, Chicago and the Halloween Run. Travel Packages go on sale Thursday, May 31 at Noon local time. Full details available at cidentertainment.com/events/phish/.
can someone clarify the on sale stuff for me? the first part i'm assuming is like preorder, but then the part that says tickets on sale to general public  june 1st and then continuing june 2nd- i dont get that part. Like ar ethey only on sale for 2 days?

ph92

I'm not 100% but it could be different on sale times/dates like they did for the summer dates. Makes it easier to grab tickets for the shows you want vs fighting to get them all at the same time.
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

jasonsobel

not a single New England date for summer or fall 2018.  WTF?

edit: The last time they played anywhere in New England was July 9, 2016.  bummer.
sing me back home before I die

VA $l!m

honestly i still cant get over ticket prices yall are paying these days.
like a 3 day hampton ticket is $250+ ?! wow.
every time i think i'll say fuck it and try to makea show the prices just really ruin the whole vibe for me, lol.
that being siad i still wanna go... might have to see how good a plane tick deal i can get first.

WhatstheUse?

Bummin' I probably can't make Hampton again. Been itchin' to get back there since '09. Such a solid venue.
Bring in the dude!

Superfreakie

Halloween and Albany in like Flynn!!!
(Might have to get back down to Hampton.....haven't been back since '97.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Caravan2001

Booked for Vegas!  Don't think I can hang for 4 days in a row but 100% in for first two and likely the third too.  Which of course will make the 4th a barn burner but I'm using up a lot of family goodwill with Curveball as it is.  But I watched the kids when my wife went to Magna and the last Vegas Halloween so it's payback time motherfucker.  Want to do Hampton but flights are $500 and long vs. $150 short hop to Vegas.  Would also like to go to Nashville but that's probably pushing it for me.  Gotta save some $ for NYE.  People that are doing all of summer and fall are going to be some broke SOBs.

Caravan2001

Quote from: VA $l!m on May 15, 2018, 07:38:56 PM
every time i think i'll say fuck it and try to makea show the prices just really ruin the whole vibe for me, lol.
that being siad i still wanna go... might have to see how good a plane tick deal i can get first.

$85 for an arena show is cheap/reasonable these days.  The majority of them end up going for half that as the show gets closer but Hampton will probably hold it's value.  Last Vegas shows everyone panicked and when the shows rolled around the only ticket worth anything was Halloween night.  Couldn't give away tickets for the first night.

VA $l!m

Quote from: Caravan2001 on May 16, 2018, 12:52:38 AM
Quote from: VA $l!m on May 15, 2018, 07:38:56 PM

$85 for an arena show is cheap/reasonable these days.  The majority of them end up going for half that as the show gets closer but Hampton will probably hold it's value.  Last Vegas shows everyone panicked and when the shows rolled around the only ticket worth anything was Halloween night.  Couldn't give away tickets for the first night.
yeah i dunno just changes how i feel about seeing bands personally. just my own thing though, not bashing the band or fans for the prices. i just enjoyed music scenes alot more when they were basically free or close to it. 
though its also hard for me to think paying 4-5 times as much as i payed for the same band in their prime isnt weird too, but yeah if i wasnt poor i might not care as much about that.

Buffalo Budd

Early announcement is great, some fun runs in there too.
We'll see where I stand after Portugal and Summer vacations but Albany may not be too much of a stretch. Hampton or Vegas would be amazing.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

rowjimmy

Quote from: gah on May 15, 2018, 05:51:15 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on May 15, 2018, 03:40:54 PM
Quote from: gah on May 15, 2018, 03:00:53 PM
hampton...finally. thank you.  :crazy:

Yep.
Can't reasonably do Halloween this year along with Curveball but nobody is gonna take Hampton away from me.

for some reason this post reminded me of the nobdoy bothers me...nobody bother me either.  :wink: commercial...  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Master Joon Rhee passed away on April 30.
R.I.P.