News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

WEEN

Started by emay, June 15, 2009, 07:46:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

So, who will be dipping into the brownness this summer?
Ill be at Baltimore and NJ

Hicks

Going to see Gener solo this week.  :banana:
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

gah

no dates near me, but otherwise i would definitely be checking these guys out again. first and only time was at jazzfest last year at the CAC, and it was awesome....
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

postjack

I haven't seen Ween since the late night set at Roo many moons ago.  I must see them again.  No joy this go round, though, no dates nearby.

Ween at RR would be epic though.
Quote from: phil on July 06, 2011, 07:09:31 PMI hate every band except phish.
Quote from: sophist on April 29, 2011, 04:31:54 PM::cancels summer Phish show plans to achieve psychedelic warrior status::

cleech74

Anyone not going to the Rams Head Live show, will miss out.  It's sure to be Brown.
"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

emay

Ween announced some Southern dates

Wed, Oct 28 2009   The Valarium   Knoxville, TN
Thu, Oct 29 2009   The Lyric Theatre   Oxford, MS
Fri, Oct 30 2009       Voodoo Experience   New Orleans, LA

Ill be at the Knoxville show if anyone wants to rage it for some brownness

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

VDB

Via Jambase:
Dean Ween has pulled together the longtime Ween touring band minus Gener for three shows of all Ween material
http://t.co/2ep1KR59bF

3/19 - Charlotte
3/20 - Atlanta
3/21 - Asheville

Thing is, I'll already be in Asheville on 3/21. Unfortunately I'll be with a large bachelor party so I'm not holding out hope that this kind of activity would be everyone's speed.
Is this still Wombat?

emay

^ Super super stoked to see how those shows go!
Really wish I could hit one up but not lookin like its in the cards for me. Would be a nice visit back to the south too.
I read that they are going to leave a mic up in case Gener decides to show up?
Can only hope

Buffalo Budd

Wasn't sure where else to put this so here it is - http://ween.shop.ticketstoday.com/

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

PIE-GUY

Seeing Deaner on Friday!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: PGLHAH on February 01, 2017, 11:40:00 AM
Seeing Deaner on Friday!

Love the new album, should be a fun show.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mehead

I'm seeing them for the first time this April. I am a complete n00b.  I know very little of their music.

Anyone have any suggestions what I should start with as far as getting familiar with them?
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

VDB

Hard to go wrong with any Ween, but I'd start with Chocolate & Cheese and Quebec.
Is this still Wombat?