News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

wikipaug.net

Started by tet, May 20, 2006, 06:10:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tet

i decided to go ahead and register wikipaug.net for the project, right now it just forwards to the wiki.week4paug.net address that the wiki currently sits at, but it's a nice easy way for people to navigate to us. 
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

August

jedifunk

yes, thanks... and speaking of which (not really :roll: ) i'm sending some $$ to you guys for all the hard work!  thanks for everything...

now back to work!
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

jephrey

cool. 

we'll get back to work on it soon.  For sure.

Jephrey
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

jephrey

Don't get too excited because it's not a lot, but I started the framework for the instructions page and slightly reorganized the Main Page.  I think the box with links should have some things in it like Setlists, Venues, and of course, the donations should link to the paypal donations.  I suppose this is stuff for tet to consider.

As far as a logo goes, I asked jonyem for help.  He had some cool avatars (the ipod with the SYF or Phish in it).  I haven't gotten back to him, but I owe him something too, so I'm not rushing.

Work has slowed a bit but that changes daily.  We'll see what tomorrow brings.  I'll ask us again if we should start asking around to find another contributor or 2 to keep us going?

:banana: dance bitch!
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

tet

sure, the more the merrier, thanks.

i dunno how easy it is to change those links on the side, i messed with them once and things got real screwy.  i'll play around in the next couple days if i remember...
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

jephrey

yeah, that's cool.  It's possible they just go to a pre-determined page or something and we'd have to fill that page up.  But if you can figure it out...  cool.

I'll start a thread tonight or tomorrow asking for a couple more initial volunteers.  We gotta get the instructions and a couple other types of pages nailed down before we go full boar on the entry and "open it to the public". 

J

sophist

I'll do some work tonight.  I got a class @ 2-4:45 and then off to drink for a bit, but in my drunken state tonight, I'll make some progress and I dont have class tomorrow, so I'll also get some stuff done for the wiki.
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

sophist

looks better to me, I like that its more to the point.
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!