News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

NFL 2012-2013

Started by antelope19, February 21, 2012, 10:59:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

antelope19

Some interesting rumors flying lately. It's gonna be an interesting off season.

Manning to the seachickens?
Mike Wallace on another team next year?
Drew Brees might hit free agency?

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

gah

Quote from: antelope19 on February 21, 2012, 10:59:26 AM
Some interesting rumors flying lately. It's gonna be an interesting off season.

Manning to the seachickens?
Mike Wallace on another team next year?
Drew Brees might hit free agency?
phish at hampton 12 night run?

fyp.

Quote from: antelope19 on February 21, 2012, 12:48:48 PM
I'm totally guy #4.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

rowjimmy

I would have thought that, if anything, Mike Wallace would return to 60 Minutes if his health allowed it.

antelope19

Quote from: rowjimmy on February 23, 2012, 09:33:58 AM
I would have thought that, if anything, Mike Wallace would return to 60 Minutes if his health allowed it.

When was he ever on 60 minutes?

gah

Quote from: antelope19 on February 23, 2012, 10:23:23 AM

:shakehead:

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

zimbra

My buddy Justin left for the combine yesterday, pretty exciting stuff.  Everybody wish him luck. 

Best receiver in the country! 
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

phil

Quote from: zimbra on February 23, 2012, 03:24:15 PM
My buddy Justin left for the combine yesterday, pretty exciting stuff.  Everybody wish him luck. 

Best receiver in the country!

bout to get picked sixth overall by the skins. should pair nicely with matt flynn (once we sign him out of free agency)
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

zimbra

I seriously hope this doesn't happen even though I know it will.
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

antelope19

I don't think it's gonna happen.  Don't be surprised if/when we trade back to get more picks like last year.  There are WAY too many needs on this team right now, Skins fans. 

zimbra

Quote from: antelope19 on February 23, 2012, 04:47:19 PM
I don't think it's gonna happen.  Don't be surprised if/when we trade back to get more picks like last year.  There are WAY too many needs on this team right now, Skins fans.

I just hate Washington... I know nothing of their draft situation but have heard this on the interwebz involving Justin.  It would be my luck he gets picked up by them.
- Trey Anastasio

antelope19

Quote from: zimbra on February 23, 2012, 05:33:04 PM
Quote from: antelope19 on February 23, 2012, 04:47:19 PM

I just hate Washington... I know nothing of their draft situation but have heard this on the interwebz involving Justin.  It would be my luck he gets picked up by them.

No offense dude, but you could at least root for him to move to a fun town.  God help him if he has to move to Cleveland......

:wink:

rowjimmy

Quote from: goodabouthood on February 23, 2012, 12:19:27 PM

Wow.

phil

Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

antelope19

Quote from: rowjimmy on March 07, 2012, 07:59:47 AM
Quote from: goodabouthood on February 23, 2012, 12:19:27 PM

Wow.
:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

mistercharlie

So now the Colts have released Dallas Clark, Gary Brackett and Joseph Addai also. They are getting rid of 'Peyton's team' and starting over fresh for the new guy it looks like. AndrewLuck better not turn into this cities next Jeff George.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens.