News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

10/20 - Utica Memorial Aud. - Guyutica, NY - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by rowjimmy, October 20, 2010, 11:43:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cleech74

"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

mistercharlie

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 20, 2010, 11:50:13 PM
Shame there's no show tomorrow... I'll still be watching Friday the 13th pt7 tomorrow night.

Live Old Horror Movie Thread in the 'Right now I'm watching' thread?
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

Shame there's no show tomorrow... I'll still be watching Friday the 13th pt7 tomorrow night.

And also, is that Jason Takes Manhattan? or was that part 8?
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mbw

girl > sleeping bag > tree.

cleech74

"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

mistercharlie

rowjimmy

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

mbw

rowjimmy

Oh and Phish seems to have played tonight...

Might listen to that tomorrow.

whatapiper

We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

mistercharlie

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 20, 2010, 11:58:26 PM
Oh and Phish seems to have played tonight...

Might listen to that tomorrow.

Oh, was that Phish? I thought we were listening to Phix.

rowjimmy

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

rowjimmy