News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

30 Days of Dead

Started by nab, November 01, 2010, 12:21:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

willsteele

Quote from: slslbs on November 02, 2010, 11:05:08 AM
I'm still waiting for a hidden copy of ABB 6/26/71

YES.  Same here.
I'm the one who's gonna have to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.

susep

any guesses on Tuesday's DS?  I went w/ 23April1969 :syf:

susep

Quote from: susep73 on November 04, 2010, 11:13:50 PM
no idea what the date is, sounds like a '73 or 74 version leaning more towards 73.

QuoteIowa State Fairgrounds, Des Moines, IA- 5/13/73
This long, spacey Playing In The Band is one of the finest versions from a year that was filled with great Playings. This show in Des Moines was the first of three consecutive weekends of giant shows by the Grateful Dead, with May 20 seeing the band play at UCSB in Santa Barbara, and of course the famous 5/26/73 to wrap up May's performances at Kezar Stadium in San Francisco.

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

mehead

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mattstick

Today's Slipknot > Franklin's is from...

9/24/76

mattstick

I'm stumped on today's Shakedown Street... it's obviously Vince-era and the tempo and playing feels like 91/92...

Once I typed that it came to me!

3/20/92

mehead

mattstick

Quote from: mattstick on November 02, 2011, 10:06:23 AM

Today's Slipknot > Franklin's is from...

9/24/76

This rocks, btw.

sMILEy

Does anyone think there will be a "download all" link at the end??

mattstick

sMILEy

That's too bad.. there are a few days i won't be able to get them
Oh well, i'll probably be able to find someone who can send them my way

runawayjimbo

I like how they are keeping the "Past Days" links though. I don't think they had that last year because I remember being pissed at myself when I would miss a day here or there (until someone posted the compilation somewhere at the end of the month).
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.