News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

***PLAY THE WEEK4PAUG 2009 NCAA TOURNAMENT PICK'EM***

Started by blatboom, March 16, 2009, 11:52:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Play_It_Leo

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on September 03, 2012, 12:45:00 AM
I love what the band did in Sand.  Those last 12-13 minutes were ACE, Tom Ace.  If I were drinking from the toilet, I might have been killed.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 24, 2012, 11:37:26 AM
Bouncin' - after all that, fuck they could have kicked their instruments in the face and I would have loved to eat some ice cream.

sunrisevt

You heard it here first--Villanova beats Duke in the Sweet 16.

:samurai:
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

antelope19

Quote from: sunrisevt on March 17, 2009, 10:25:51 AM

I could def. see that happening. 
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Mr Minor

GBL

my friend said that to me yesterday.. so i didnt hear it here first, sorry brah
If this is love, I'm never going home..

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: GBL on March 17, 2009, 05:20:21 PM

my friend said that to me yesterday.. so i didnt hear it here first, sorry brah

You READ it here first!

sunrisevt

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

Play_It_Leo

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on September 03, 2012, 12:45:00 AM
I love what the band did in Sand.  Those last 12-13 minutes were ACE, Tom Ace.  If I were drinking from the toilet, I might have been killed.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 24, 2012, 11:37:26 AM
Bouncin' - after all that, fuck they could have kicked their instruments in the face and I would have loved to eat some ice cream.

blatboom

Quote from: Jerry Seinfeld
Well, let's start the insanity.

antelope19

Memphis is only up by 1!!!!  How many people would be out of the running if Memphis loses?  God I love this time of year!

blatboom

lol @ tehdead.

you know they keep playing once the Final Four is set, right?  :wink:

Mr Minor

Memphis= Overrated

They got lucky.  They better watch out for Maryland (or Cal, but MD should win :) )

antelope19

gah

Ha! Coach K, what an ass clown!

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/blog/the_dagger/post/Coach-K-whines-about-Obama-s-NCAA-tournament-pic?urn=ncaab,149023

QuoteMike Krzyzewski doesn't like it when his Duke team gets disrespected by referees, poll voters or the media. Now he can add "leader of the free world" to that list.

Responding to an Associated Press reporter's question about Barack Obama picking against Duke in his much-hyped tournament picks which were broadcast on ESPN today, Krzyzewski said:

"Somebody said that we're not in President Obama's Final Four, and as much as I respect what he's doing, really, the economy is something that he should focus on, probably more than the brackets." 

It's rare that I agree with Coach K, but I do here. And, in doing so, I also have to say that as much as I respect what he's doing at Duke, really, making it to the Sweet 16 for the first time in three years is something that he should focus on, probably more than responding to someone having enough common sense to pick against his overrated team.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

antelope19

Confirmed: Coach K and the majority of yahoo sports writers are douches.