News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

"Phone it in Friday" @ work

Started by mattstick, April 23, 2010, 09:23:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

The lack of activity here is making it difficult for me to phone it in.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

sophist

officially phoning it in now.  Busy morning for me.  I had to compile a shitload of data and organize it in excel. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

shoreline99

Quote from: blatboom on April 23, 2010, 09:29:21 AM
Quote from: mattstick on April 23, 2010, 09:25:39 AM

I think I've found the end of the internet, my google reader is empty, facebook bores me and I've combed this site for things to read.

I might pull out some remastering work...
we still need to finish Project Bunny, I kinda forgot about it... maybe by the one year anniversary of 8 it will get done  :wink:

Funny you mention that. I was listening to some of those files yesterday.
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

shoreline99

:beers: at lunch on a Friday + nice weather +  :music: = nap on my desk for the rest fo the afternoon...  :tte:
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

rowjimmy

Yawn...

I think I"m gonna play Civ4 for the rest of the day.

alcoholandcoffeebeans

wait, you guys work during the day on friday?

my days doesn't start till 5 and then all i do is drink anyway  :-D
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

VDB

Well I've been trying to be mildly productive today but have now been foiled by technology failure. I can either try to figure out the problem, thereby creating more work for myself, or take it as a sign that it wasn't meant to be. Which will I choose....
Is this still Wombat?

gah

Quote from: shoreline99 on May 21, 2010, 01:33:52 PM
:beers: at lunch on a Friday + nice weather +  :music: = nap on my desk for the rest fo the afternoon...  :tte:

This sounds like a good idea.   :tte:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

mbw

Quote from: V00D00BR3W on May 21, 2010, 02:21:36 PM
Well I've been trying to be mildly productive today but have now been foiled by technology failure. I can either try to figure out the problem, thereby creating more work for myself, or take it as a sign that it wasn't meant to be. Which will I choose....

at least your paug machine still works

kellerb

Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on May 21, 2010, 02:15:15 PM

Me too.  Wait, you get PAID for that?

PIE-GUY

Here's something to waste 5 minutes on...

http://twitter.com/grubes69

I'm going to see this tonight at Alamo... Seems like one of those flicks best seen with Beers!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: kellerb on May 21, 2010, 02:27:35 PM
Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on May 21, 2010, 02:15:15 PM

Me too.  Wait, you get PAID for that?

indeed i do  8-)
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

VDB

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on May 21, 2010, 02:25:15 PM
Quote from: V00D00BR3W on May 21, 2010, 02:21:36 PM

at least your paug machine still works

God help me if it didn't.
Is this still Wombat?

WhatstheUse?

this thread is slightly frustrating to see every week when I still have 9 hours of work to look forward to tonight......
Bring in the dude!

Hicks

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on May 21, 2010, 03:26:49 PM
this thread is slightly frustrating to see every week when I still have 9 hours of work to look forward to tonight......

Cry me a river no responsibilities boy.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.