News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

"Phone it in Friday" @ work

Started by mattstick, April 23, 2010, 09:23:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: Hicks on May 21, 2010, 03:28:00 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on May 21, 2010, 03:26:49 PM
this thread is slightly frustrating to see every week when I still have 9 hours of work to look forward to tonight......

Cry me a river no responsibilities boy.
:cry: :cry: :cry:

I suppose I did forget to mention that next week will be my last full week of work for the entire summer........ let the fun begin.  :wtu:
Bring in the dude!

blatboom

this thread is slightly frustrating to see every week when I still have 9 hours of work to look forward to tonight......

hey he's got a kid he's got to put through tour.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: blatboom on May 21, 2010, 03:55:56 PM

hey he's got a kid he's got to put through tour.

I'm a little surprised he doesn't have sponsor (read: Cougar-sugar-mama) paying for tour.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Superfreakie

I have phoned in the last three weeks, I blame it on hockey, beautiful weather and  :beers:
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

mistercharlie

I definitely phoned it in today. I only made it through 3 margaritas though. One more and I would already be in the 'Today I'm Duzzunkkk' thread, too bad we don't have a 'Today I'm Really Buzzed' thread.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mbw

i shall now devote the last 3 hours of work to googling and cigarette smoking.

kellerb

Bump.

Once again, living a lie by posting in this thread.

Buffalo Budd

Alas, today, I cannot phone it in  :shakehead:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

phuzzyfish12

just killing time til my department pizza and ice cream sundae party at noon, then a 1PM release for the weekend  :beers:

PIE-GUY

Friday mornings are full of con-calls. Just got off the last of them, though. Should be post-whoring from here on out!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

McGrupp

Another friday where I'm free all day and have to work all night...lame...
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: McGrupp on May 28, 2010, 11:50:07 AM
Another friday where I'm free all day and have to work all night...lame...
Bring in the dude!

mistercharlie

It was the laziest damn day at work today.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mattstick

Phonin' it in, Friday style.

I've been in for 2 hours and actually accomplished some work today.

mistercharlie

Talk about Phoning it in. I'm not even going to go in until 11 today, and then the night bartender comes in at 4 so I should have just enough time to catch a decent buzz before I get to come back home.