News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

"Phone it in Friday" @ work

Started by mattstick, April 23, 2010, 09:23:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mistercharlie

Fuck work! I'm gonna lay on the couch, eat leftovers and then later, go bowling.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mattstick

No email, no voicemail when I walked into the office this morning.

Got some units running FM radio to test and I'm looking for something to do.

In at 8, out by 3:30, train (first class) to Ottawa at 5:30...

Let's get this show on the road.

Buffalo Budd

qop24

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 14, 2011, 11:26:55 PM
Trey actually is totally inspired with ideas up the ass

Quote from: kellerb on July 06, 2011, 07:16:17 PM
When you're on droogz you don't remember which eye's supposed to be lazy

VDB

Buncha hard workin mo fos up in this recently.

I'm happy to bring PIIF back.  8-)
Is this still Wombat?

sophist

I haven't done shit all day.  In fact I started my work day by making my latest MSG video.  See the MSG roll call thread to view it. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

rowjimmy

I will be not-working at work not just today but all of next week.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: sophist on December 17, 2010, 01:17:01 PM
I haven't done shit all day.  In fact I started my work day by making my latest MSG video.  See the MSG roll call thread to view it.
I wondered where you find the time to make all of those.

sophist

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on December 17, 2010, 01:20:38 PM
Quote from: sophist on December 17, 2010, 01:17:01 PM
I wondered where you find the time to make all of those.
Well my job happens in spurts.  For example, from 7-9ish in the morning I am usually really busy as we are loading our trucks and prepping for any trucks that are delivering here as well.  Then it gets slow for an hour, then it picks back up until lunch.  Then after lunch I have some down time, then from 2ish-6pm it can be pretty busy.  So yeah.  I try to paug when I'm not doing shit at work. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

aphineday

First plane wasn't plugged in overnight (to the heater) so it was too cold to start. 2nd plane had a dead battery. 3rd plane got out of the hangar, started it up, and slid into another hangar door breaking the nav light off. Should have phoned this bitch in today.
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

antelope19

Things at work always slow down to a screeching halt this time of year.

Ring Ring!
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

nab

Quote from: antelope19 on December 22, 2010, 09:33:02 AM
Things at work always slow down to a screeching halt this time of year.

Ring Ring!

You said it.  I'm gonna try and stretch the only 2 hour or so project I have into an all day affair.