News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

"Phone it in Friday" @ work

Started by mattstick, April 23, 2010, 09:23:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

runawayjimbo

Quote from: V00D00BR3W on December 06, 2013, 03:27:20 PM
Quote from: antelope19 on December 06, 2013, 03:15:17 PM
Quote from: runawayjimbo on December 06, 2013, 02:54:36 PM
Quote from: PG on December 06, 2013, 02:37:24 PM
I started http://20yearslaterblog.net/... does that count as phoning it in?

Extra credit

Now I feel lazy. All I did today was check out the World Cup draw and pretend to reading something while staring at my smoking coworker across the aisle in stretchy pants and fuck me boots.

we're gonna need a #1

Seriously. What would Rob Lowe do?

I considered snapping a perv photo as she was walking back to her desk just now, but I'm gonna have to go ahead a decline to avoid getting slapped with a harassment charge. But I will tell you she is 25, half Irish-half Puerto Rican, and has the ass of a Kardashian. Let your imagination run wild.

Now I'm gonna need a shower after all that stalker shit.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

sunrisevt

Day off... slept late, lunched with the old man and his old fart lawyer friends, then did my Christmas shopping for Ellie. Now about to pick up a six pack and a slice and take the rest of the day even easier.  :smoke:  :beers:
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

antelope19

About to go crush some oysters and beers with Dad at our annual Father-Son lunch. Tradition! Happy Friday!
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

sophist

Quote from: antelope19 on December 13, 2013, 12:05:00 PM
About to go crush some oysters and beers with Dad at our annual Father-Son lunch. Tradition! Happy Friday!
Nice. 

I haven't done shit today.  Pretty much counting down the time until 330, which I will leave work and spend the evening getting rip roaring stoned. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

Buffalo Budd

Hungover as hell so count me in!!!
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mehead

pretty much all day...only thing I have done is book business travel to Providence in January
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

susep

Quote from: sophist on December 13, 2013, 12:43:31 PM
Quote from: antelope19 on December 13, 2013, 12:05:00 PM
Nice. 

I haven't done shit today.  Pretty much counting down the time until 330, which I will leave work and spend the evening getting rip roaring stoned.

nice. 

anthrax

sitting here for over an hour waiting for an oil change, so I can sympathize with y'all killing time at work today.  timer's most recent entry on the 30th anniv...

http://www.jambands.com/columns/david-steinberg-some-are-mathematicians/2013/12/02/thirty-years-of-phish#.UrhTR9F3vgA

runawayjimbo

I have a ridiculous amount of shit to do today, but I don't know how they expect me to get anything done with a 9 day vacation staring me in the face.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

rowjimmy

FUCK THIS SHIT ALREADY.

HOW DID I GET TRICKED INTO SHOWING UP TODAY?

Lunch with Igbo can not happen soon enough.

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

VDB

Quote from: runawayjimbo on December 23, 2013, 10:24:28 AM
I have a ridiculous amount of shit to do today, but I don't know how they expect me to get anything done with a 9 5 day vacation staring me in the face.

Pretty much.
Is this still Wombat?

Buffalo Budd

Phoning it in big time!!!!
Think I'm gonna take off to do some record shopping this afternoon.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

rowjimmy

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on December 23, 2013, 11:03:02 AM
Phoning it in big time!!!!
Think I'm gonna take off to do some record shopping this afternoon.

What do you think this means?
Quote from: rowjimmy on December 23, 2013, 10:28:47 AM

Lunch with Igbo

Buffalo Budd