News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

moe. returns!

Started by shoreline99, November 14, 2017, 11:50:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoreline99

QuoteMoe. Announces Return With Weekend At Capitol Theatre in February 2018

Moe. is coming back! Almost as suddenly as their hiatus began, the unexpected break will officially come to an end as the band marks their heralded return to The Capitol Theatre in Port Chester, NY for 2 nights on February 2nd & 3rd, 2018.

The band’s bassist/vocalist, Rob Derhak, who’d been diagnosed with Nasopharyngeal Cancer earlier this year, has made tremendous strides in his recovery following treatment. Moe. was forced to cancel the majority of their Summer Tour in 2017, as well as their pending Fall dates while Rob underwent treatment. The outpouring of love & support from the fans has been equaled only by the anticipation for the band’s return.

Rob commented, "It’s been a tough few months, and I couldn’t have done it without the overwhelming support of my family, and my famoe.ly. And although it’s still not clear what the future brings, the positivity and love that I’m feeling for moe.’s and my next chapter is beyond exciting. I feel like a kid counting down the days until Christmas, and our energy as a band, is like nothing I’ve experienced before. Thank you all for the well wishes, prayers, and healing vibes."

Tickets go on sale this week. A limited number of Pre-sale tickets will be available Wednesday, November 15th, at 10:00am EST. General on sale begins Friday November 17th, at 10:00am. Kung Fu will support on Friday February 2nd only. February 3rd is an "evening with" moe. Both nights will feature 2 full sets from the band.
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens.