News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

fall 97 b&p request

Started by mixmasterob, May 25, 2007, 06:02:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mixmasterob

i have been on mad tear for fall 97 stuff lately.  if someone could help me out here i would be forever grateful.  here is a list of some that i am in need of:
11/13
11/14
11/16
11/17
11/19
11/21
11/22
11/23
12/2
12/3
12/5

any help here would be awesome.  i am up for anything, just let me know what is easiest for you.  thanks!

August

i am currently seeding all of '97 at shnflac.
the next seed to go up will be 07-31 (when ll gets going again), so fall tour should start in about two weeks.
a

nab

B&P, right?  PM sent.

Edit:  Please hop on to help august seed his fall 97 run after you receive your B&P request.

August

mixmasterob

Quote from: nab on May 25, 2007, 08:16:17 AM
Edit:  Please hop on to help august seed his fall 97 run after you receive your B&P request.

oh, will do.  you are THE man.

nab

Just got the discs in the mail, I should have them back out in a couple of hours.

nab

Out in the mail at 4:10 MDT.  Don't know if I made the Saturday mail or not, but they should be to you within a week or so.  I threw in some interesting filler I hope you enjoy.

newplanet7

Nab, you are the man....man? :oops:
Quote from: phan003 on June 16, 2007, 01:41:44 PM
Funny would be applying super glue to your nuts and putting said nuts on her face.  Talk about "seeing the light" and remaining faithful to the indigo girls manifesto.  :wink: 

Quote from: rowjimmy on March 16, 2007, 10:33:26 PM
There's more airbrush on that shot than on a Peterbilt with a flame job.
:lol:

"Gus Johnson Got the key"

mixmasterob

cool stuff nab, thanks alot.  these fillers are interesting indeed.  much appreciated.

nab

NP

The 05-28-89 show is required listening if you haven't heard it yet.

mixmasterob

sounds like a plan.  i will give it a spin later tonight.

nab

Better make sure you have some clean pants handy before you listen to the YEM.   :wink: