News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Mad Men's Betty Draper is/was a Phan!

Started by AntelopeFreeway, October 16, 2009, 11:23:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AntelopeFreeway

In the latest issue of GQ, January Jones revealed that she hung out with the stoners in high school.  They listened to Zeppelin, Floyd, Phish....

Also worth noting: the controversy over whether GQ retouched her breasteses on the cover shot.

Sorry if this has been posted before.

nab

Quote from: AntelopeFreeway on October 16, 2009, 11:23:22 AM
In the latest issue of GQ, January Jones revealed that she hung out with the stoners in high school.  They listened to Zeppelin, Floyd, Phish....

Also worth noting: the controversy over whether GQ retouched her breasteses on the cover shot.

Sorry if this has been posted before.

I may need some photos to compare and see if there is any retouch.

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

mattstick

Apparently Ashton Kutcher once told her she'd never make it because she was too "plain".

I'm a big fan.

sophist

Quote from: kellerb on October 16, 2009, 11:41:45 AM
Quote from: Sophist on October 16, 2009, 11:32:05 AM
This isn't nam OP.
http://www.gq.com/women/photos/200911/january_jones_mad_men_cover_story

Obviously OP isn't a golfer
Thanks.  I am bit disappointed with the seven photos in the slide show.  She doesn't look as hot as in these photos:

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

mistercharlie

This just makes her all the more Hot!!!!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

AntelopeFreeway