News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

National Championship

Started by ucusty, January 07, 2007, 08:37:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jedifunk

i think it should go

1. florida
2. lsu
3. usc
4. boise st
5. ohio st
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

sophist

Quote from: ucusty on January 09, 2007, 12:06:20 AM
Boise better get a share!

to bad boise st and florida arent playing next week
Florida would have crushed BSU.
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

jedifunk

Quote from: phan003 on January 09, 2007, 11:17:55 AM
Florida would have crushed BSU.

you cant really say that... cuz a) thats what everyone said about OSU & UF (that UF would get crushed) and b) thats what everyone said about OU & BSU (that OU would crush BSU)

so you actually have no idea what would happen... which is why they should just keep playing games. ;)
Much Respect
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: jedifunk on January 09, 2007, 11:38:50 AM
you cant really say that... cuz a) thats what everyone said about OSU & UF (that UF would get crushed) and b) thats what everyone said about OU & BSU (that OU would crush BSU)

so you actually have no idea what would happen... which is why they should just keep playing games. ;)

I can confidently say that.

I said confidently that UF would crush OSU.

Guess what...Chris Leake and I went to the same high school!!!! (Independence High baybee!  Undefeated in the last 6 years!)  :samurai:

tet

i had a feeling UF would win, but i didn't think they'd pound OSU into the ground like they did....  agreed though, we won't know that answer unless they keep playing games until a real champ is determined. 
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

gainesvillegreen

I have nothing further to add to this thread except: GLOAT

:clap:

gimmetela

damn. i'm out 20 bucks.  Florida completely obliterated the spread.  good for them,  shitty fo me, fo sho.

ucusty

1. Boise St.
2. Florida
3. LSU
4. Wisconsin
5. USC
6. Ohio St.

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: ucusty on January 09, 2007, 02:32:08 PM
1. Boise St.
2. Florida
3. LSU
4. Wisconsin
5. USC
6. Ohio St.

Boise doesn't deserve it.  Florida does.  Otherwise it undermines having a "championship" game.

ucusty

f the bcs and their lame 5 game series

ucusty

Quote from: ucusty on January 09, 2007, 02:32:08 PM
1. Boise St.
2. Florida
3. LSU
4. Wisconsin
5. USC
6. Ohio St.

i say it again

jedifunk

wisconsin doesnt belong... they played absolutely no one... sure they won their bowl game, and sure they were 12-1, but they're lucky if their even a top 10 team
Much Respect
- Trey Anastasio

ucusty

Quote from: jedifunk on January 09, 2007, 07:58:22 PM
wisconsin doesnt belong... they played absolutely no one... sure they won their bowl game, and sure they were 12-1, but they're lucky if their even a top 10 team

nah

susep

Quote from: ucusty on January 09, 2007, 07:28:04 PM
f the bcs and their lame 5 game series

exactly, this system is obsolete.  its nothing more then a democracy of sorts...