News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Upcoming shows you'll be attending

Started by newplanet7, January 28, 2007, 04:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

August

i might hit Tarrytown, Todd.
i'll be sure to let you know if i do.
a

mattstick

Caravan2001

going to Raq in Eugene on Saturday, should be fun.  Wish I could see them in Portland but I can't....

WhatstheUse?

lotus tommorow night and ratdog in 2 weeks
Bring in the dude!

cimsm

MMW in Atlanta next week
Wanee in April

Bobafett

moe in Mobile,AL;  Jackson, MS
Panic(oh no!) in Orange Beach, AL, which is one of the nicest of beaches on the redneck Riviera, so spreads outta feel at home!  can't wait to hear some Herring on my ears...if you attend this show, you MUST go to the Flora-Bama for a pre-game drink!
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

bass-freq

Red Hot Chili Peppers w/ Gnarls Barkley tomorrow, then the Slip at the Double Door in a week or two.
"You ever notice how weird they are? You know ... buildings?"

gimmetela

acoustic syndicate tomorrow
mmw on wednesday
merlefest the end of april :banana:

westcider

My next show will be smack dab in the middle of my spring break,  Umphrey's w/Adrian Belew(!!) at the Canopy.

ucusty

saw phix last night, well only set I and part of II.  going mmw next week at lincoln theater.  which was recently remodeled.  It now has an upstairs (balcony) seating!  real nice very open venue.  plesent change

Casey Lenahan

I owe Aug $20

gimmetela

Quote from: westcider on March 02, 2007, 12:40:40 PM
My next show will be smack dab in the middle of my spring break,  Umphrey's w/Adrian Belew(!!) at the Canopy.

got shut out of my first UM show last sunday.  the money left my account but the university had no record of my tickets--the bank is giving me my money back--but i got to see EOTO.  i'm not a big cheez fan but travis and jason do make some sick beats....  i really wanna see UM live!!!

Quote from: ucusty on March 02, 2007, 02:44:32 PM
saw phix last night, well only set I and part of II.  going mmw next week at lincoln theater.  which was recently remodeled.  It now has an upstairs (balcony) seating!  real nice very open venue.  plesent change

how was phix?

newplanet7

Charlie Hunter tonight @ The Stone Church, New Market NH

Fucking Psyched son! :banana:

MMW 4/25 Acoustic @ the Egg Albany NY
MMW 4/26 Acoustic @ Tarrytown Music Hall Tarrytown NY
Quote from: phan003 on June 16, 2007, 01:41:44 PM
Funny would be applying super glue to your nuts and putting said nuts on her face.  Talk about "seeing the light" and remaining faithful to the indigo girls manifesto.  :wink: 

Quote from: rowjimmy on March 16, 2007, 10:33:26 PM
There's more airbrush on that shot than on a Peterbilt with a flame job.
:lol:

"Gus Johnson Got the key"

Gumbo72203

yo newplanet, weren't you the one who said you'd been to Mahars in Albany before?  it might've not been....

anyway, Phix is breaking up and im going to see them in Rochester on the 17th, Albany the 18th, and then out to Burlington the 19th for my last live-Phish-music experience in the birthplace of the band.  can't imagine a more fitting ending, unless they play a Mike's Gamehendge Groove. 
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

rowjimmy

Zero
Wednesday 4.18
The State Theater, Falls Church, VA

Zero is:
Steve Kimock, Greg Anton, Martin Fierro, Liam Hanrahan, Melvin Seals
Donna Jean Godchaux-Makay & John Morgan Kimock