News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Remembering Shawn...

Started by tet, May 18, 2012, 11:46:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

khalpin

Quote from: blatboom on June 23, 2012, 07:31:43 PM
really hope this happens, I bet it does. +k to you guys (well not Allen)
It would really be fantastic if this went down. 

whatapiper

We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

rowjimmy

I've been tweeting about it all day.

Add to it the aims which are probably more effective anyway, and I think we've tried our best.

I hope they hear us.

mbw

did caravan get this message?  he has the best shot at getting the word out i would think.
he was probably out shopping with trey's grandma today or something.

rowjimmy

No idea but if he doesn't follow my twitter then he's missin out on primo brain farts.

khalpin

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on June 23, 2012, 07:51:59 PM
did caravan get this message?  he has the best shot at getting the word out i would think.
he was probably out shopping with trey's grandma today or something.
Yeah....."shopping"   :laugh:

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mistercharlie

QuoteMothership Art Collective donates to Mockingbird and medical research foundation
Posted ~2 hours ago by jackl - 0 comments - Link: http://phi.sh/1s67jl
The Mothership Art Collective, organizers of the First Tube Art Show held in Atlantic City, NJ on June 16, 2012, is proud to announce that $2,000 has been donated from the proceeds of the show to the Benaroya Research Institute of the Virginia Mason Foundation and The Mockingbird Foundation.
The Benaroya Research Institute supports medical research to find a cure for Relapsing Polychondritis, an autoimmune disease that attacks cartilage. The donation was made in memory of Phish fan Shawn Michael Williams, 29, of Claysville, PA, who passed away on May 17, 2012.
The Mockingbird Foundation, an all-volunteer charity founded by Phish fans in 1997, is the author of The Phish Companion books, operates the non-profit Phish.net website, and has donated over $720,000 to support music education programs for underserved children.  The Foundation and Backbeat Books has recently announced the publication of a Third Edition of the popular Phish Companion book series, in paper and epub formats, to debut early in 2013.
Thanks to everyone that bought a poster tube or art from Screens 'n' Suds, PhanArt, or the Mockingbird table during the art show.  An extra big thanks to those artists, fans, and volunteers that donated items and their time, including many volunteers from Phish.net who staffed the Mockingbird Foundation table and sold the items donated by PhanArt and other Mothership Art Collective poster and pin artists.  Special thanks in particular go to the Mothership Art Collective's Logistic and Artist coordinators, Shawn Hughes and Kara Masthay.
Follow the Mothership Art Collective on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/TheMothershipArtCollective.

http://phish.net/story/1s67jl
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Undermind

That's awesome!  Phanart just went up another couple of notches in my book!
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

rowjimmy

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.