News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

10/28 - Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - San Francisco, CA - Post-Show Discussion

Started by pcr3, October 29, 2014, 07:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pcr3

Phish
10/28/2014
Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
San Francisco, CA

Set 1: Crowd Control, Mike's Song > I Am Hydrogen > Weekapaug Groove, Wingsuit, Water in the Sky, Plasma, Halfway to the Moon > Poor Heart, Gumbo -> Sanity > Run Like an Antelope

Set 2: Kill Devil Falls[1] > Mountains in the Mist, Fuego > Julius, Twist > Runaway Jim > Harry Hood

Encore: Loving Cup

[1] Unfinished.
Notes: Kill Devil Falls was unfinished.  Trey teased Gumbo during Sanity and Antelope.  Hood contained teases of Funk #49 (James Gang) and a Have Mercy tease from Trey.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

mopper_smurf

Quote from: Undermind on October 29, 2014, 07:47:36 AM
Went straight to the Hood for the ride in.  WOW holy sickness.

Caught the last few songs during breakfast.

Hood was good. Runaway Jim was a mess. And the kids say they've heard far better Loving Cups. I concur.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

Buffalo Budd

7 song second set, like that.
Have hardly listened to more than 2 songs from this tour and those were from the opening night.
From the comments around here, I hope they have something special planned for Friday.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

rowjimmy

Timings per @Bizarchive:
QuoteCrowd 4 min mikes 8 h2 3 Paug 7 wing 9 water 3 plasma 7 httm 7 poor 2 gumbo 6 sanity 5 antelope 10
Kdf 14, mtns 5 Fuego 13 Julius 7 twist 15 Jim 10 hood 17 cup 6

Reports of Type II KDF, Twist & Hood.

Listening to the FOB 4v t00bs now (they sound pretty good of course) and Mike's is starting.

I still don't like Crowd Control but at least it's short.

Gumbo > Sanity gets a thumbs up.

Caravan2001

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on October 29, 2014, 08:23:52 AM
Have hardly listened to more than 2 songs from this tour and those were from the opening night.
From the comments around here, I hope they have something special planned for Friday.

They do.  My friend has been in Vegas all week working on it.....

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: Caravan2001 on October 29, 2014, 10:08:03 AM

Giggity giggity!
Bring in the dude!

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on October 29, 2014, 10:21:50 AM
Quote from: Caravan2001 on October 29, 2014, 10:08:03 AM

Giggity giggity!

Fuck, I'm jealous.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

cactusfan

fun show.

gumbo -> sanity was cool.

KDF got nicely weird, and Twist and Hood were excellent.

rowjimmy

Jamming in Hood and Twist were cool.
Gotta go back to the KDF. & Mike's Groove.

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

Buffalo Budd