News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

FLac install on VISTA?

Started by Marmar, April 16, 2010, 07:28:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marmar

ok guys....wtf....why do I get the MSCOMCTL.OCX error when installing FLAC? and how do I fix this in vista?>

Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

mbw

theres a thread about it here: 
http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=52353

i never had problems installing but i do have to "run as administrator" for it to work properly

Alumni

I haven't used Vista in months, but I do remember having issues with FLAC.  :shakehead:

I was able to run traders little helper without any problems at all. Don't know what the difference was -- and I don't know if that will serve your purpose. But it's a thought.
Cause I got a degree

Marmar

I tried the hydrogen method...no luck....it won't register the ocx file for some reason.....it's weird cuz winamp works straight from the getgo.....

maybe I'll have to try TLH....

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Marmar

GOT IT! didn't know I was on 64bit system