News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

fishman costume

Started by Hokker, October 05, 2005, 09:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hokker

I am looking to go out on Halloween as fishman (dress etc) and am looking for a place that might have a white cotton dress like fish had(I can tie dye it myself). Any help would be appreciated.

I am not sure if this question should be posted in the ISO section. I am hoping to emotionally scar my children this Halloween so please help.
"Without music, life would be a mistake."
― Friedrich Nietzsche

"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible."
― Frank Zappa

August

if you cant find the mumu, you can go as euro 97 in the suit!
aug

Hokker

that might be more scary for my kids.
"Without music, life would be a mistake."
― Friedrich Nietzsche

"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible."
― Frank Zappa

ucusty

i think you can buy the dress from drygoods, then if you want go w/ oldschool fishman get the google glasses!, or newschool viking helmet!
or you could as 1997 summer fishman w/ the slicked back hair and the suit

mopper_smurf

Or no costume at all ... (to avoid getting arrested, put on a string with Revolution No 9 printed on it)
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

jam>

at some of the first phish shows I saw in 91, fishman used to where a "zeroman" outfit- a superhero suit with a zero on it

ucusty

dont forget the banana dress!!!