News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

08-31-2014 Dick's Sporting Goods Park, Commerce City, CO - Live Setlist Thread

Started by aphineday, August 31, 2014, 09:58:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aphineday

SET I: The Curtain With, Wombat, Kill Devil Falls, Bouncing Around The Room, Poor Heart, A Song I Heard The Ocean Sing, Lawn Boy, Wolfmans Brother, Waiting All Night, Winterqueen, Funky Bitch, Tube > Possum

SET II: Chalkdust Torture > Twist, The Wedge > Tweezer > Sand* > Piper > Joy > Mike's Song > Sneakin' Sally Through The Alley > Weekapaug Groove

E: Loving Cup > Tweezer Reprise 

* Tweezer teases

Stream: Official Live Phish stream
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

aphineday

kellerb

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

aphineday

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

aphineday

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

aphineday

gainesvillegreen

They really aren't doing much with Ocean this tour, let's hope this version is different.
Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

Marmar

Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

Marmar

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Marmar

The wolfmans is chuggin....this is a good tempo if they can pull it off.....good plikno opportunity

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

pcr3

"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3