News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Psyched.

Started by McGrupp, May 07, 2010, 12:44:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lifeboy

Quote from: nakedpa on May 07, 2010, 02:32:06 PM
Not to mention that this tour is going to blow '09 out of the water.

I sure hope so. I don't have any doubts though.
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

zimbra

"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

notkuroda

not sure what there is to be psyched about. Phish is obviously a nostalgia act that been all downhill since their peak on 10/31/98

WhatstheUse?

I'm more and more psyched every day. 

I promised myself that this will be the best summer of my life -- which means it has to be better than last summer -- which means it is going to be a level of awesome that even I can't predict or comprehend.

It's  :phish: summer tour! I'm fackin' pumped!!!  :wtu:
Bring in the dude!

antelope19

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on May 07, 2010, 03:07:43 PM
I'm more and more psyched every day. 

I promised myself that this will be the best summer of my life -- which means it has to be better than last summer -- which means it is going to be a level of awesome that even I can't predict or comprehend.

It's  :phish: summer tour! I'm fackin' pumped!!!  :wtu:

:-D

I like your attitude! 
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

mistercharlie

Quote from: mistercharlie on May 07, 2010, 02:28:40 PM
Quote from: antelope19 on May 07, 2010, 02:17:39 PM
Quote from: UncleEbinezer on May 07, 2010, 01:39:43 PM
Quote from: mistercharlie on May 07, 2010, 01:21:36 PM
Quote from: UncleEbinezer on May 07, 2010, 01:15:48 PM
Yeah my excitement has started to get going now that it is closely approaching.  I also borrowed Oswego from hood's library and loaded all discs in changer.  It has been a good week of commuting.  :)

By the way, the Runaway Jim and Piper are sick, just in case you guys forgot!   :music:

Have you heard Mar-Mar's re-mastered Oswego Piper? It's SICK!!!

I have not.  Is this different than the SBD floating around?

yes

I found the sendspace link Mar posted 4 months ago, but it's dead. I'm re-upping it right now. I'll post the link in about 20-25 minutes.

And here it is, Marmar's Remaster of the Oswego Piper!!!!:

http://www.mediafire.com/?mnmddlvogxz
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

thatfargone

Quote from: notkuroda on May 07, 2010, 03:00:37 PM
Phish is obviously a nostalgia act that been all downhill since their peak on 10/31/98

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Quote from: McGrupp on November 17, 2010, 02:27:48 PM

Don't FUCK with the dead. Bobby will kick your ass. You remember this, thatfargone. Dead is SER BIZ.

sophist

Quote from: Lifeboy on May 07, 2010, 02:34:25 PM
Quote from: nakedpa on May 07, 2010, 02:32:06 PM
Not to mention that this tour is going to blow '09 out of the water.

I sure hope so. I don't have any doubts though.
Well when you reduce yourself to banging the beached whales, the only place to go is up....  :wink:
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

WhatstheUse?

I'm sure they just purposefully sucked last year so we would all be blown away by their improvement this year.
Bring in the dude!

McGrupp

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on May 07, 2010, 03:20:01 PM
I'm sure they just purposefully sucked last year so we would all be blown away by their improvement this year.

:-D
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

Buffalo Budd

I'm psyched and if i were doing the whole tour like WTU, I'd be more than psyched.  :crazy:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

WhatstheUse?

Heck, I'd be psyched just to have a full month off of work and travel the country. (who wouldn't be?!)
Now add Phish + friends to the equation, and you get ----> :wtu:
Bring in the dude!

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

mbw