News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Gun Talk Re: have you heard about...?

Started by emay, July 20, 2012, 09:35:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twatts

Quote from: ytowndan on April 16, 2014, 12:32:16 AM
Quote from: runawayjimbo on April 15, 2014, 10:59:29 PM
Also, we really have to get dirty money out of politics, amiright?

Yep!

But rich evil people that would destroy America have Rights too!   :-P

Terry
Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will
I want better than average skill
I want a million dollar bill
And I want it all in a Pill

mattstick

@CBCAlerts: N.B. RCMP says unknown number of people shot in #Moncton and manhunt underway in north end of city for man armed with guns: CP.

Thoughts with BuffaloBudd as this unfolds in his neck of the woods.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: mattstick on June 04, 2014, 09:32:39 PM
@CBCAlerts: N.B. RCMP says unknown number of people shot in #Moncton and manhunt underway in north end of city for man armed with guns: CP.

Thoughts with BuffaloBudd as this unfolds in his neck of the woods.

Still on the loose, got a few close friends living right in that area, definitely thinking of them right now.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

ytowndan

I really hope "ammosexual" works its way into the public lexicon.

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

mbw

rowjimmy

Shame about that guy's death, for sure, but imagine that poor girl. Nine years old and this has just happened.
A lifetime of therapy awaits (hopefully.)

sls.stormyrider

QuoteThe little girl's parents were using cell phones to film the tutorial when tragedy struck around 10 a.m. Monday, Sam Scarmardo, the manager at the Arizona Last Stop gun range, told the Daily News.

her parents must be so proud...

:shakehead:
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: slslbs on August 27, 2014, 02:27:33 PM
QuoteThe little girl's parents were using cell phones to film the tutorial when tragedy struck around 10 a.m. Monday, Sam Scarmardo, the manager at the Arizona Last Stop gun range, told the Daily News.

her parents must be so proud...

:shakehead:

Is it just me or is this an awful name for a gun range?
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mbw

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.