News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

week4paug tapers?

Started by disco, June 16, 2010, 12:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

disco

Since I have been thoroughly enjoying my new found toys over the past few months I was just wondering who else on our board tapes. I know that RJ, newplanet, bvaz, jason and Terry all do some taping from time to time, just curious if there are others. I've learned so much through trial and error as well as the nearly limitless amount of info over at taperssection.com, you can never know too much.
  :music:
..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

Superfreakie

Quote from: disco on June 16, 2010, 12:48:34 AM
Since I have been thoroughly enjoying my new found toys over the past few months I was just wondering who else on our board tapes. I know that RJ, newplanet, bvaz and Terry all do some taping from time to time, just curious if there are others. I've learned so much through trial and error as well as the nearly limitless amount of info over at taperssection.com, you can never know too much.
  :music:

I haven't been around a deck and a pair of mics in ten years, last was Shoreline '00 and we dosed so hard we couldn't tape, let alone string three words together. 
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

DoW

I was talking with another TS taper at a show a month or so back and we discussed the most important aspect of taping.
be sober enough to hit record.  you can pass out after you hit record but you need to be able to do that much.
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

disco

Quote from: bvaz on June 16, 2010, 06:43:49 AM
I was talking with another TS taper at a show a month or so back and we discussed the most important aspect of taping.
be sober enough to hit record.  you can pass out after you hit record but you need to be able to do that much.

a very crucial step....since most of my shows are solo and fairly low key I decided to step things up a bit at the show I taped last weekend. I did my best to time my gram and half of fungus but the band waited a while to start, soundcheck was nice so I had a chance to figure some shit out. Definitely interesting, but something I'll prolly do again.

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you