News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

App beats Michigan!

Started by gimmetela, September 04, 2007, 01:45:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gimmetela

Sorry all, but my collegiate alma mater is kicking ass.  They opened their season by beating MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY!  i have to brag. 

Go APPS!

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: gimmetela on September 04, 2007, 01:45:48 PM
Sorry all, but my collegiate alma mater is kicking ass.  They opened their season by beating MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY!  i have to brag. 

Go APPS!

Actually, it was Michigan itself, not Michigan State.

Sadly enough, my high school alma mater ended a 7 year winning streak by losing to some bunch of scrubs from Ohio.

Independence High----->  Our new streak starts on Friday! 

This, however, didn't stop our Rivals from Matthews, Butler High, from painting our school rock in the colors that adorn their players.

Guyute

Yeah, it was Michigan, the winningest team in college football history.  This is one of those things that should never happen.  They are talking about firing the coach over this, he has over a .700 winning percentage.
Good decisions come from experience;
Experience comes from bad decisions.

About to open a bottle of Macallan.  There's my foreign policy; I support Scotland.

fauxpaxfauxreal

But, it sho did look nice 'ere in North Cakalaki when I saw dem dar goalpoasts being dragged all da way 'round Boone up there in them mountains!

gimmetela

egads.  i put the state in.

DON'T MATTER TO A MOUNTAIN GIRL!

faux--you went to independence high?  you may know some friends of mine.

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: gimmetela on September 04, 2007, 01:56:26 PM
egads.  i put the state in.

DON'T MATTER TO A MOUNTAIN GIRL!

faux--you went to independence high?  you may know some friends of mine.

Actually, I went to NCSSM... but I was ejected from Science and Math during the final quarter of my senior year to graduate at Independence High... leaving me with only a single quarter at Independence under my belt.

This was all forever ago.

But, I have lived in Mint Hill since 1990, and everyone here knows everyone here...so perhaps I do?

Independence Patriots WOO WOO!

P-A  P-A-T-R  P-A-T-R-I-O-T-S  Woo!

gimmetela

hmmmm, i don't know anyone in mint hill, but one of my best friends in college, Mark Davies went to IHS...as well as Josh Greene.  You may have not been there long enough to meet them.  School of science and math eh?  you sure is smart ain't ya? :wink:

fauxpaxfauxreal

That was all in the past.

I was once smart.

Now, I'm just poor. 

And neither of those good for nothings sounds very familiar to me, I'm sorry to say.

gimmetela

faux, you are too young to be that depraved.  seriously. 

buck up.

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

antelope19

This goes down as one of the BIGGEST upsets in sports history.  Seriously.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: antelope19 on September 04, 2007, 02:53:08 PM
This goes down as one of the BIGGEST upsets in sports history.  Seriously.

no joke.
it made our front page in the paper today... craziness...
wasn't on tv tho, here.. i watced all the games via espn.com... EXCEPT the UK game  :-D

seeing as in everyone here adores ohiostate. (PUKE)

honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: gimmetela on September 04, 2007, 02:13:59 PM
faux, you are too young to be that depraved.  seriously. 

buck up.

I think I'm misunderstood?  Nothing in my response was meant with venom or anger...

do you mean deprived?

gimmetela

no venom or anger.
and i meant depraved.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/depraved

maybe cynical would be a better word, but i love a dose of cynicism. 
and i was just givin you a little shit.

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: gimmetela on September 04, 2007, 08:01:29 PM
no venom or anger.
and i meant depraved.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/depraved

maybe cynical would be a better word, but i love a dose of cynicism. 
and i was just givin you a little shit.

Quite fair, quite fair to be sure, but that doesn't change the fact that I don't know your friends, which saddens me thusly.

Yeah, depravity, that word just struck a wrong chord... sorry about that. Have a beautiful Indian Summer day in the mountains!