News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2016-10-14 North Charleston Coliseum, North Charleston, SC

Started by Gumbo72203, October 15, 2016, 07:51:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gumbo72203

listened to the whole show on Aud today on Youtube.  More actually kicks TONS of ass!  That was totally unexpected.  I loved it.  It even worked a set-closer. 

Once they tighten Petrichor up, that thing is going to be a monster of a tune. 
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

WhatstheUse?

More is the laziest song they've ever written.  Trey just said "you know that progression that 90% of our jams turn into these days? yeah, lets just make that a song".  With that said, I'm sure it'll be just fine live.  Trey will solo. It will sound pleasing. Eardrums will not be harmed.

I too think Petrichor is cool, and was incredibly well played for it's debut, IMO. Could've used more jingle bells :police:.  Jam section is nearly identical to 'Waves' other than a turnaround chord...

I think the crowd is gonna :tte: on it though with all the slow moving sections.
Bring in the dude!

Gumbo72203

I hope they don't turn on it.  It's got so many good parts.

Finally listening to the sbd of Home....  realllllllllllllllly disappointed Page bailed on the screaming organ for that bridge section.  That shit makes the song!  Otherwise I thought it was pretty good for a debut, but it needs that fucking organ. 
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

WhatstheUse?

wow, I had no clue fishman was playing the Marimba Luna at the start there. cool.
Bring in the dude!

rowjimmy

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on October 20, 2016, 11:12:05 PM

wow, I had no clue fishman was playing the Marimba Luna at the start there. cool.

Funny thing about music, dude.
You've gotta listen.
:-P