News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Summer Tour 2019

Started by emay, January 09, 2019, 03:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pcr3

Quote from: mehead on January 15, 2019, 10:38:28 AM
Quote from: pcr3 on January 15, 2019, 10:33:26 AM
Quote from: mehead on January 15, 2019, 10:23:23 AM
Quote from: pcr3 on January 15, 2019, 09:54:50 AM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on January 15, 2019, 09:27:52 AM
Quote from: mehead on January 15, 2019, 08:35:42 AM
Go to put in for the Bangor shows and there is no option to select GA lawn? I have to select Best Available? Don't want pit. Don't want reserved seating. Dumb.

Agreed.
It's gonna be a shit show on the 25th.

Was the lawn bigger when they played the venue a few years ago?

It was just all lawn. No seats.

OK, that's what I thought, but I couldn't quite remember.  I may have left some brain cells out on the Jaunt Cruise...

I remember the closer you got to the stage, the more of a mudfest it was. It had been raining couple of days before and I don't think they had finished laying down new sod. The logistics of that place and how it is set-up is a dumpster fire. It was impossible to move during set break. Hot mess walking out of there too. A bunch of us walking out said that we hoped they would never come back to this venue again.

I remember hanging way back with  :sbw: and having no interest in getting close.  I guess that could apply to a lot of shows...
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

emay

Quote from: pcr3 on January 15, 2019, 11:13:39 AM
Go to put in for the Bangor shows and there is no option to select GA lawn? I have to select Best Available? Don't want pit. Don't want reserved seating. Dumb.

Agreed.

OK, that's what I thought, but I couldn't quite remember.  I may have left some brain cells out on the Jaunt Cruise...

I remember the closer you got to the stage, the more of a mudfest it was. It had been raining couple of days before and I don't think they had finished laying down new sod. The logistics of that place and how it is set-up is a dumpster fire. It was impossible to move during set break. Hot mess walking out of there too. A bunch of us walking out said that we hoped they would never come back to this venue again.

I remember hanging way back with  :sbw: and having no interest in getting close.  I guess that could apply to a lot of shows...

Yeah I remember the mudfest. Also that one gate in the back corner was pretty much the only entrance/exit and it took a while.

Buffalo Budd

My wife went to Jack Johnson in the Summer of 2017 and had pavilion seating. She said there's a GA pit in front of stage and a few thousand seats between that and the lawn at the back.
I've seen those guys' faces enough times, I prefer to take in the light show and dance my ass off on the lawn. No roof over the pav either so if it rains, they're getting wet too.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mehead

Quote from: emay on January 15, 2019, 11:15:54 AM
Quote from: pcr3 on January 15, 2019, 11:13:39 AM

Agreed.

Yeah I remember the mudfest. Also that one gate in the back corner was pretty much the only entrance/exit and it took a while.

Yup. That sucked ass.
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

mehead

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on January 15, 2019, 11:24:30 AM
My wife went to Jack Johnson in the Summer of 2017 and had pavilion seating. She said there's a GA pit in front of stage and a few thousand seats between that and the lawn at the back.
I've seen those guys' faces enough times, I prefer to take in the light show and dance my ass off on the lawn. No roof over the pav either so if it rains, they're getting wet too.

Exactly.
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

tet

mud, slow entrances...  bunch of old cranky bastards if you ask me!!

(says the guy who will only go to shows with luxury boxes from now on)
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

emay

Quote from: tet on January 16, 2019, 06:30:01 PM
mud, slow entrances...  bunch of old cranky bastards if you ask me!!

(says the guy who will only go to shows with luxury boxes from now on)

the lack of surf n turf during the show and setbreak was disappointing to say the least.

sunrisevt

Confirmed -- Darling's layout & logistics were hot garbage in 2013.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

sls.stormyrider

"Your credit card purchase for $184.30 at PHISH TICKETS was approved"

:crazy:
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Caravan2001

Quote from: slslbs on January 22, 2019, 04:43:03 PM

:beers:

shoreline99

Quote from: Caravan2001 on January 22, 2019, 05:42:12 PM
Quote from: slslbs on January 22, 2019, 04:43:03 PM

:beers:

Yeah, here too. Looks like I'm in for night 2 at SPAC. Probably lawns based on the amount of the hold.
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

anthrax

https://twitter.com/mysticfox1/status/1087157637513269248

If you put in for multiple shows the spreadsheet is pretty complex given the new tiered pricing...but...I think I got st. louis seats and dicks fields and got denied for mohegan sun.

WhatstheUse?

Well hot damn. Looks like I scored Dicks floors. All I put in for - first lottery score in maybe 5 years! :rawk:
Bring in the dude!

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on January 22, 2019, 08:17:25 PM
Well hot damn. Looks like I scored Dicks floors. All I put in for - first lottery score in maybe 5 years! :rawk:

Quote from: Hicks on January 22, 2019, 09:16:12 PM
Dicksless over here

This may be someone you should consider taking.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.