News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2018/08/11-12 - Merriweather Post Pavilion, Columbia, MD

Started by emay, May 24, 2018, 04:48:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

Anyone hittin these?

Haven't missed a hometown MPP run in 3.0! Stoked to see the new pav!

RC:
emay
VDB
Gah?

crazydave
:sbw:?
ph92

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

emay

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on May 24, 2018, 04:51:30 PM
If you got a Sheraton res I'll consider coming...

I actually might be staying there saturday... you can also bum around with me that week and ride to Curve ball with us from bmore  :evil:

They also opened a new venue at that lakefront area, called the Soundry. They are having late nights there after MPP. Pink Talking Fish is confirmed for 2 those two late nights

WhatstheUse?

At that lakefront right near the Sheraton?! Damn, that's gonna rage!
Bring in the dude!

emay

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on May 24, 2018, 05:24:12 PM
At that lakefront right near the Sheraton?! Damn, that's gonna rage!

yeah! Better get Ewin to start inquiring for next summer's late nights! booking@thesoundry.com

sunrisevt

Hold up, is that lakefront in the same area where the nitrous farm was in 2014? Because if so, sweet shady shit...
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

emay

Quote from: sunrisevt on May 24, 2018, 05:44:00 PM
Hold up, is that lakefront in the same area where the nitrous farm was in 2014? Because if so, sweet shady shit...

That's the spot.

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

emay

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

antelope19

Quote from: emay on May 24, 2018, 04:48:09 PM
Anyone hittin these?

Haven't missed a hometown MPP run in 3.0! Stoked to see the new pav!

RC:
emay
VDB ?

It's going to kill me to miss these, but ser lol at the :crickets: in this thread. 2 paugers in attendance?
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

emay

VDB

I'll be staying with an old MoCo friend of mine who lives in Baltimore now. First MPP shows since 2010 after accidentally missing the 2015 ones. Excited!
Is this still Wombat?

gah

leaning on coming to Saturday night...will finalize plans in the next weeks or two though....put me down as a ?
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

emay

Quote from: gah on July 14, 2018, 12:25:14 PM
leaning on coming to Saturday night...will finalize plans in the next weeks or two though....put me down as a ?

Hope to see you there!!