News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Funny Star Wars Shit

Started by phil, November 10, 2010, 11:05:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tet

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

shoreline99

http://www.businessinsider.com/a-man-terrified-shoppers-in-a-portland-toys-r-us-with-a-lightsaber-2011-12

QuoteCops showed up at a Portland Toys 'R' Us after getting a 911 call that a man was terrorizing the store with Luke Skywalker's favorite weapon.

When the cops showed up, the man was in the parking lot, and they tried to arrest him, but he defended himself against the Emperor's clone troops with his weapon.
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mistercharlie

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard so true!! The wife and I just got done wrapping gifts and I have to admit I wielded my cardboard light saber with pride.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

sophist

Quote from: mistercharlie on December 18, 2011, 04:41:53 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on October 30, 2011, 10:08:19 PM
Quote from: cleech74 on October 29, 2011, 11:15:18 AM
Thought it was a woot shirt, at first!

I would order two.

I found where it is for sale even though it isn't a woot shirt.
http://www.snorgtees.com/t-shirts/sugar-skull-trooper
I'm friends with one of the guys that runs snorgtees.  They make some pretty funny shirts. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

khalpin

PIE-GUY

phil

Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

khalpin

jstepan

not just funny, as it is Way Cool..(A shot for shot recreation made by numerous contributors using numerous mediums.)
I laughed my fool head off at 37:00 ish (the ponies).

Λ Σ Δ
to Use your head... you have to go out of your mind... Dr Tim Leary

one day we'll figure out the mathematical formula that describes the universe, then, our whole reality will dissolve and a sign will pop up that says 'level two'.

PIE-GUY

natronzero

I'd rather dwell in some dark holler where the sun refuses to shine, where the wild birds of heaven can't hear me when I whine.

twatts

Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will
I want better than average skill
I want a million dollar bill
And I want it all in a Pill

blatboom