News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Hampton Count Down.....

Started by messengerbird, November 29, 2008, 01:47:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McGrupp

Whyweigh - I'm feelin you on the body failure thing. After a quick self-diagnosis thanks to the interweb, it looks like I'm quickly catching the Flu. FUCK! JUST last week I had a really bad cold - and now Flu? Looks like I'll be looking into some homeopathic stuff at the drug store.

Luckily I've also got a handful of Vic 7.5's and some xanie bars - those will at least make me feel a little better...

Hope all works out for you, WW.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

Wolfmansbrother

Quote from: McGrupp on March 05, 2009, 05:55:27 PM
Whyweigh - I'm feelin you on the body failure thing. After a quick self-diagnosis thanks to the interweb, it looks like I'm quickly catching the Flu. FUCK! JUST last week I had a really bad cold - and now Flu? Looks like I'll be looking into some homeopathic stuff at the drug store.

Luckily I've also got a handful of Vic 7.5's and some xanie bars - those will at least make me feel a little better...

Hope all works out for you, WW.

Are you going to all three shows? hopefully the sheer sight of seeing the boys onstage and the first notes played will bring you to a full recovery!

WhatstheUse?

I am going to see Phish tomorrow.  That is going to make me a very happy person.  :-D

I made the drive from boston -> NJ today and am making the trip down to hampton EARLY tomorrow morning.

My friend lives in south Jersey so we will be avoiding the DC route and are going down through Delaware and get to go on the Chessepeake Bay Bridge, which I am excited for... anyone else taking this route? I'm thinking it should avoid a lot of traffic coming into hampton from the south.

Bring in the dude!

Mr Minor

24hours and  :phish: will be playing!!!

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.