News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

When do you think they will announce other dates?

Started by gimmetela, October 20, 2008, 05:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gimmetela

ssia.
since i'll be in arkansas by then, i'm really hoping to catch some midwest shows.  i'm antsy as to when the announcement will come--especially since hampton is out of the question (unless there's a miracle in store for me).  What do you guys think?

antelope19

Quote from: gimmetela on October 20, 2008, 05:59:35 PM
ssia.
since i'll be in arkansas by then, i'm really hoping to catch some midwest shows.  i'm antsy as to when the announcement will come--especially since hampton is out of the question (unless there's a miracle in store for me).  What do you guys think?

well, you probably won't hear about it anyway.  You know they don't have the internets in arkansas, right?   :wink: :-P
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

blatboom

Quote from: antelope19 on October 20, 2008, 06:03:05 PM
ssia.

well, you probably won't hear about it anyway.  You know they don't have the internets in arkansas, right?   :wink: :-P

it's dem internets

gimmetela

Ellis Dee

i would imagine early to mid january...i think the announcement online read early 2009...

i hope there is a spring tour involved & everyone doesn't have to wait til summer....

sophist

ssia.

You'll have to head out to Californe-way.  They have some internet. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

messengerbird

Central part of town, I'm going down

Quote from: Phishy69 on January 05, 2010, 11:12:04 PM
A match made in Gamehenge  :-D

lifeboy13

Quote from: Ellis Dee on October 21, 2008, 10:13:12 AM
i would imagine early to mid january...i think the announcement online read early 2009...

i hope there is a spring tour involved & everyone doesn't have to wait til summer....
My guess is late feb with Lottery starting shortly after Hampton.  They may do a spring mini tour but i doubt it, my money is on a BIG Summer ending at Loring AFB!! See ya out there if my wife lets me!! (21+3 Hampton shows and counting).
Good Day, Every Day!

Mr Minor

Declan

Quote from: rowjimmy on November 17, 2005, 10:00:20 AM

I've been racking my brains, running through my record collection in my mind to tell you what records are my secret shame and I've decided i have none. I love everything I own and am proud of it. Music should bring joy, not guilt.

phg

one thing can be counted on for sure....the announcement will come on a Friday

(seriously though it will be in January I'm sure)

rowjimmy

keeb333

Quote from: rowjimmy on November 05, 2008, 02:02:53 PM
January 20

aka

Best Day Ever

any particular reason for Jan 20?  or are you just putting random dates out there and hoping you hit it?  or is that your B-day?

OlfactoryHue

Quote from: Sophist on October 21, 2008, 10:28:01 AM
ssia.

You'll have to head out to Californe-way.  They have some internet. 

watch out for the ecto plasem if you do go out the californe-way
"What do you think you are, for Chrissake, crazy or somethin'? Well you're not! You're not! You're no crazier than the average asshole out walkin' around on the streets and that's it." Randle Patrick McMurphy