News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

****HAPPY 420*******

Started by EvrlstingSpoof, April 20, 2005, 01:36:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvrlstingSpoof

had to be done
ire day
:wink:

Guyute

420 memories?

I remember sophmore year, Fishman still had his phone number in the book and we were in college up in VT.  My buddies called to invite him to their 4/20 party.  Oddly enough he didn't show up on Lumis Street that day.
Good decisions come from experience;
Experience comes from bad decisions.

About to open a bottle of Macallan.  There's my foreign policy; I support Scotland.

VA $l!m

here is a lame, but funny 420 memory...
driving to the lexington show in 94, from richmond  we pulled off a nitrous balloon transfer on the highway from one car to another ---stretching out of windows between two cars going 65mph or so.
ironically , i think this was the first show i decided that the abundance of nitrous was quite annoying and a bad thing in general for the community.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

jephrey

on 4-20
at 4:20PM
at 420 S. 16th. Ave

We were happy to add that last 420 to the mix...  A few friends lived there.  Cool place.  No real story though.

Jephrey
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Blaise

Check this, the childhood house I grew up on was 420 Melody Lane. I didn't realize how cool that was til after I had moved out.