News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

today, i hate:

Started by VA $l!m, May 16, 2005, 06:56:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mehead

the thought of coming down w/ the flu...my youngest daughter had it last Thursday>Friday, my oldest daughter came down w/ it Sunday night>yesterday morning and the mrs. started yacking yesterday afternoon..I can't tell if my stomach is doing flip flops or if it's just mental
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

StCarl

I think Maggie's iBook just fried out while I was using it.  Not cool.
Quote from: McGrupp on January 25, 2011, 02:39:37 PM
your overall taste in phish shows perplexes me.

MeltMe

the goddamn HOV lane...why is it that when you take away the left lane nobody can drive over 60 mph in the remaining lanes?

of course it doesn't stop me from driving in it...

nothing i see can be taken from me...

whyweigh5.0

today i hate ending up not having a reservation for halloween.  over the weekend i talked with someone getting rid of reservations they had.  said it was all good and he would get in touch with me monday to complete the switch.  monday came, monday passed.  today i ask about it and he says sorry... says he told too many people he had res to get rid of. said he has 3 and i was number 4 :samurai:

i think i was just forgotten about is what really happened.  or else i would have heard about this yesterday

damn it
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

zimbra

Quote from: LOLRUSHEAD on October 08, 2010, 05:09:52 PM
Quote from: mistercharlie on October 08, 2010, 05:04:18 PM
Quote from: JustJezmund on October 08, 2010, 11:32:12 AM
People who get on a plane when they know they're sick.  Now we gotta go back to a gate and kick this bed ridden bob to the curb.  WTF?!?!

At least you get to spend more time next to the cute chick. If you need any help 'spitting game to her' check out the "Schooling phishhead92" thread.

I knew there was a purpose to that thread

funny funny
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

Buffalo Budd

My sketchbag of a cat who jumped out of my arms and knocked over my wife's favorite vase, which smashed, bust the plant in half and spilt shit all over the floor.  Who gets blamed for the catastrophe?  Me, of course, what was I thinking?  Picking up a cat (that we've owned for 10 yrs I might add) to pet it.  Without a doubt, this is the last cat that will ever be in my house.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: Phishy69 on October 13, 2010, 01:36:50 PM
My sketchbag of a cat who jumped out of my arms and knocked over my wife's favorite vase, which smashed, bust the plant in half and spilt shit all over the floor.  Who gets blamed for the catastrophe?  Me, of course, what was I thinking?  Picking up a cat (that we've owned for 10 yrs I might add) to pet it.  Without a doubt, this is the last cat that will ever be in my house.

You should exchange it for the lolrus.   :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

PIE-GUY

getting into an internet tussle with RJ... He cheats and ends up winning anyway because he's sooooooo cool.

:samurai:
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

rowjimmy

Pie-Guy.
He fronts like he's your friend then starts making up mean stuff to make you look bad and it... and it just hurts, ya know? I mean I thought we hit it off as buds back at Hampton after Birdman introduced us and then the next day, I see him and I can't rememeber his name because only because of the... you know... altitude... but I remember the shirt and I call him Pie-Guy and you know, I thought we were cool and stuff but he's just mean.

That big meanie.
:cry:

McGrupp

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 13, 2010, 02:11:31 PM
Pie-Guy.
He fronts like he's your friend then starts making up mean stuff to make you look bad and it... and it just hurts, ya know? I mean I thought we hit it off as buds back at Hampton after Birdman introduced us and then the next day, I see him and I can't rememeber his name because only because of the... you know... altitude... but I remember the shirt and I call him Pie-Guy and you know, I thought we were cool and stuff but he's just mean.

That big meanie.

Meanie!! He must be a chucklefuck too.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

PIE-GUY

Pie-Guy.

That big meanie.

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: PIE-GUY on October 13, 2010, 02:33:17 PM
Pie-Guy.

That big meanie.

Here I complain about cats and you post a pic of one.  I'm on RJ's side on this one.
Pie-guy's a chucklefuck.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

rowjimmy

Quote from: PIE-GUY on October 13, 2010, 02:33:17 PM
Pie-Guy.

That big meanie.

Oh, go ahead and laugh it up...

And to think I went and learned your real name!

ph92

Quote from: McGrupp on October 13, 2010, 02:19:09 PM
Pie-Guy.

That big meanie.

Meanie!! He must be a chucklefuck too.
hey, you guys arent gonna get any poon saying those kinds of words
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH