News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Tapers for the most part are ass holes!

Started by snuka, May 19, 2005, 07:06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snuka

Ever since I can remember dealing w/tapers has been a nessacary evil that I loath! I mean the word grovel was attached to a simple request to share music. Music that belongs 99% to the band and 1% to the audience. It pains me to have to beg a taper a concert for music that I will gladlly seed for on averange seed to 10 of my friends. So this FUCK YOU goes out to every TAPER who has ever used the word GROVEL !!!! Next time someone asks you to share your music remember the band didn't allow you to tape the concert so you could be a prick about making coppies availible!

jedifunk

How about a big FUCK YOU right back at you, you fucking whiner.  i'm not a taper, but your attitude sucks!  the only reason ED said you should come here was because we just finished seeding all of 1995, including 12.9.95 and we have a particular thread for asking for reseeds.

it has nothing to do with being a taper... the comments sections of torrents should be reserved for comments regarding the source, the sound or the show.
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

mattstick