News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

08/02 - Red Rocks - Morrison, CO - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by Poster Nutbag, August 03, 2009, 01:54:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

I just can't express how much I love this Boogie On!!!!!!!!   :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

And I may be drunk right now, but still. F'n Rawsoem Regga womna!@!!!

Seirously this version is the shit~~~~
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

Quote from: mistercharlie on September 06, 2010, 01:22:43 AM
I just can't express how much I love this Boogie On!!!!!!!!   :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

Seirously this version is the shit~~~~

^ As true today as when I first typed it!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

WhatstheUse?

When I saw this thread bumped I immediately new why...... and I was right.  :-D
Bring in the dude!

mistercharlie

Have I mentioned how much I love this Boogie On before?   :wtu:

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: mistercharlie on July 08, 2016, 08:54:16 AM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on April 18, 2011, 10:49:24 AM
When I saw this thread bumped I immediately new why...... and I was right.  :-D
Bring in the dude!

mistercharlie

I forgot to bump the post Thursday when I was listening to this after work, but...

Quote from: mistercharlie on July 08, 2016, 08:54:16 AM

Still as ture today as when it was written.

mistercharlie

You know why this thread's getting a bump!

The quarantine has me going through my book of Phish DVD's from the old "DVD Vine" days. I'm watching this show today and It's not just the Boogie On, it's everything. The Billy sit-in really heightens the set II experience. Set I was no slouch either. This is an all around good show. Hard to believe that this show is from '09.