News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

**Spoiler Alert** Album countdown via Phish.com

Started by sophist, September 28, 2009, 05:03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guyforget

well, i was hoping to post them in the order that they are on the list, but apparently the order changes every time.  because the album that was first and last for me the first time i loaded it are different than the order it loaded just now. 

alphabetical is prob best then.  makes it hard to figure out what the ?'s are though...
-AD_

Gol D. Roger

,,Teenage Dreams, So Hard To Beat"

alcoholandcoffeebeans

f'ing train wreck.

i didn't want to look, but i had to!
now, no more.... my stomach is in all kinds of knots of excitement!!
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

jasonsobel

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on September 28, 2009, 05:10:16 PM
lol at pork tornado

it certainly would be hilarious if they cover the Pork Tornado album  :-D

sing me back home before I die

PhishPhan

Countdown confirmed! Working countdown rumored.

Blaise

I'm pulling for superfly, I would listen to that.

mattstick

Steely Dan - Pretzel Logic & Van Halen - Van Halen are the best choices on that list.

Don't even think about playing Wilco.

Hicks

Should we start obsessing over the fact that Zappa is the only artist represented twice?
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: Hicks on September 28, 2009, 06:04:39 PM
Should we start obsessing over the fact that Zappa is the only artist represented twice?

Do you mean exactly twice?  Multiple artists have multiple records on the list.

mixmasterob

That is quite a list.  These stuck out to me.  Pretzel Logic would be tooooo good.

Steely Dan – Pretzel Logic
Neil Young – Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere
Neil Young – Tonight's The Night
Primus – Sailing The Seas Of Cheese
Pink Floyd – Meddle

Hicks

Ah multiple Stones, Dylan, Bowie and Neil Young albums, nevermind.
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

blatboom

look for the real album choice to be eliminated only to be resurrected on Halloween  :roll:

Hicks

Quote from: blatboom on September 28, 2009, 06:23:32 PM
look for the real album choice to be eliminated only to be resurrected on Halloween  :roll:

:lol: freal. 

Conspicuously absent:  MBV- Loveless.

sophist

Quote from: guyforget on September 28, 2009, 05:17:36 PM
and, so what the fuck was the first album to get eliminated?  i dont even know that cover.  saw the petty album w/ the axe in it as well. 

we should update the first post w/ a master list and then strike each one as they get the axe.
on it.  I will update it as needed. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

sophist

So far the MMW and Ween album have been eliminated right?  do I need to make any other adjustments ?
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!