News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

ISO GD every show '67->'74 hard drive B&P.

Started by VA $l!m, January 07, 2010, 07:10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA $l!m

hey now, just thought i'd throw this up, in case anyone hasnt been following the GD Thread and doesnt know about my Ext HD crash, and the need i have to recover all of my early shows up through '74.

if anyone has  a complete archive from at least 68>74, one "best" source for each show, at least all circ. sbds, i'm looking to ship a drive for a copy. lossless of course.

65>67, 75 would also be nice though not absolutely necessary, and any "audience source only" shows are a bonus, though i can fill in the blanks easily enough with the LMA.

i had a nearly complete archive including most all of the 'Audience only' sources for 66>75 on one 500g drive, though it was packed to the gills and really wasnt every show complete until 67 onward, so depending on what anyone has i might even send out a TB drive.

details can be hashed out of course, and any offers are appreciated, though i know there are a couple heads that have known me around here for awhile and might have this covered, so i just wanted to isolate this topic from teh Dead thread.

thx bros and sis',
slim.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Superfreakie

SLim, I'm in Europe at the moment but am back Sunday night at which time I will PM you and we will work out the details. Consider this done. 
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

VA $l!m

well apparently thigns wont work out with SF, so if there is still anyone else out there that has a HD of dead...... help needed.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Lifeboy

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

Superfreakie

Quote from: VA slim on January 24, 2010, 11:17:43 PM
well apparently thigns wont work out with SF, so if there is still anyone else out there that has a HD of dead...... help needed.

SLim, I'm back. PM me. I was waiting for you to buy a drive. I am pauging, uploading and torrenting for the next two weeks solid. I'm on a sort of vacation.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.