News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Last Show Attended?

Started by cactusfan, November 03, 2006, 01:19:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

Quote from: pcr3 on September 23, 2023, 03:14:24 PMI saw Oteil and Friends last night at the Strand in Providence. Incredible collection of friends, and the band was cooking last night. Was not familiar with a bunch of the songs, but that didn't matter once the band locked in and got to that place, which happened frequently.

Highly recommend checking them out if you can.
Did they do the Friend of The Lithium mash-up I've read about? I guess it's Friend of the Devil and Nirvana's Lithium mixed together somehow.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

sls.stormyrider

TTB at Boston Garden last night. Warren came out for Dreams, Into the Mystic, and Blue Sky.
He came out again for Walk on Gilded Splinters (3rd song of encore).
They ignored the 11 PM curfew.

Amazing show. If you are in the NYC area and are on the fence about going this Friday, do it!!
guests will be Nora Jones and Trey.
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

mistercharlie

Trey and Nora?! I hope they they both do a song together with them.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

khalpin

Rick Wakeman

The guy can barely walk, but man, his fingers haven't slowed down a bit.