News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Vibes & More for our friend, WhyWeigh

Started by gah, August 11, 2010, 03:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ph92

Quote from: whyweigh4.5 on September 01, 2010, 10:13:42 PM
i can t wait to see my dog when i get home tomorrow.  hes gonna have to keep me entertained.  no computer amd no guitar or video games because of this damn cast.  its hard for me to even hold a book.  and basically my entire movie collection is on hard drives

and i really hope that i can recover my greek and alpharetta pictures off of my laptops hd
nice! :-D hope you get better quick so you can play some gamez

do you have a wii? you could like tape the controller to your cast :-D
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

sharebear

wishing you a speedy recovery Shawn.

Be well and don't hesitate to ask anything that you may need.

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

whyweigh5.0

so i am surprising my doctors at every turn.  i got my arm xrayed again today and it looked good enough that they are keeping the cast off :thumbup:

i cant move myhand much yet and it hurts, but it feels so so good having that thing off,  and take a look at this beaut

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

kellerb

whyweigh5.0

you should have seen how deep that was before it was stitched up.  It was wiide open and the tendon inside was visable
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

sunrisevt

Quote from: kellerb on August 30, 2010, 06:58:11 PM
Quote from: whyweigh4.5 on August 30, 2010, 06:50:21 PM
i have some great news.  they re-evaluated me today and decided that i sm going home this thiursday.  i still have a while in the cast and halo and i will need home care and PT will be coming there for my therapy... but i will be home

Sweet!  Except for PT, we all know that place sucks.

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

:clap:

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

justjezmund

Quote from: kellerb on September 08, 2010, 08:13:25 PM
Holy shit that's opposable as fuck

ditto, awesome news.  and pretty gnarly avatar there.  also glad to see ya back on the internet a little bit more. :clap:

keep it up
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

alcoholandcoffeebeans

keep the updates coming our way :)

so good to hear that the only direction you're moving is forward   :clap:
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

whyweigh5.0

my ortho surgeon also x-rayed my neck today and said that its possible that we could take the halo off in 4 weeks now instead of 5-8.  but we'll see how that goes.  but he said that its perfectly lined up, so the halo is doing its job well.  and after the halo comes off i will have to wear one of those collar neck braces for some time while i go back into rehab to work on the neck.  hopefully this will be speedy like we are hoping for and i can still go to halloween.  but i do understand that if i cant then i cant.  theres always nye

rowjimmy

Damn, dude, that's good news
That cut looks pretty nasty
Keep up the healing!

Igbo

gah

Def good news! Hope you keep healing ahead of schedule, and I'll see you at the craps table in a month and a half!  :crazy:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.