News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Whyweigh fundraisers thread

Started by guyforget, August 20, 2010, 12:46:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowmaster

kellerb

Undermind

Quote from: Ifthir on September 03, 2010, 04:44:43 PM
Way to spread love guyforget

+k

That's great Allen!  I'm a bit confused on the thread location but great nonetheless!
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

blatboom

Quote from: Undermind on September 03, 2010, 06:12:49 PM
Quote from: Ifthir on September 03, 2010, 04:44:43 PM
Way to spread love guyforget

+k

That's great Allen!  I'm a bit confused on the thread location but great nonetheless!

he's new.

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

guyforget

ebay fees have been paid, just waiting for the rest of the funds to clear by people leaving feedback or 21 days passing w/out a complaint about shipment.  so far no complaints. 

looks like im going to have to put a bank account on this paypal account now that we'll be over $2k paid out, so thatll take a day or two as well. 

i think there will be a couple more auctions in a week or two, i'll go ahead and clear the balance to shawn once paypal clears it to me and then we'll start round 3.  if youve got something to auction, see the first post in the thread. 
-AD_

postjack

Quote from: phil on July 06, 2011, 07:09:31 PMI hate every band except phish.
Quote from: sophist on April 29, 2011, 04:31:54 PM::cancels summer Phish show plans to achieve psychedelic warrior status::

khalpin

Quote from: guyforget on September 17, 2010, 03:13:52 AM
looks like im going to have to put a bank account on this paypal account now that we'll be over $2k paid out, so thatll take a day or two as well. 

:-o
:clap:

guyforget

-AD_

MeltMe

can i still send some cash to the paypal acct?? better late than never :)
nothing i see can be taken from me...

guyforget

Quote from: MeltMe on October 16, 2010, 02:20:58 PM
can i still send some cash to the paypal acct?? better late than never :)

yes, the account will be open for a few more days. 
-AD_

MeltMe

nothing i see can be taken from me...

whyweigh5.0

hey guy, do you happen to remember what day it was that i texted you that i was in an accident?
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/