News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Whyweigh fundraisers thread

Started by guyforget, August 20, 2010, 12:46:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guyforget

-AD_

whyweigh5.0

damn
so i guess there is like 3 days there that i lost.  i dont remember them at all.  for a while i coulda swore that i was sending texts the first day i was there.  but my mom says that i was in an overflow room for a couple days before i even went into the icu.. i dont remember that at all.. not a thing.  i thought i went straight to icu
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

guyforget

no, i did not hear from you from sunday night until tuesday night. 

i wasnt surprised that you didnt make it to gunnison to meet us sunday night, i didnt really expect you to. 

i texted monday morning to see how far you'd made it, never heard anything, but when i got to telluride at&t was totally fucked and i wasnt getting calls through and texts were sometimes hours late, so i just expected to eventually hear from or run into you since were were @ the same hotel. 

tuesday morning i called the front desk and asked to be connected to your room and they told me that you didnt check in, but that you had called to say you werent going to make it.  so at that point i was pretty worried, but since they said that youd called to cancel i figured at least you were ok.  my phone still wasnt working very well out there, so i sent a couple texts and didnt hear back.  i finally got your text that youd had an accident at setbreak 8/11, but again - the hotel told me that youd called to cancel, so i figured that you were still ok and just werent able to finish the trip. 

wednesday morning as i was driving back to denver i got another text when you told me all that was wrong and that you were in denver, etc. 
-AD_

whyweigh5.0

yeah my dad called the hotel after he found out
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

guyforget

by tuesday morning when i hadnt run into or heard from you i was seriously like wtf???  i called the front desk as soon as i woke up that morning. 
-AD_

guyforget

$2094 was sent to Shawn as a result of our fundraiser. 

the paypal account has been closed and no more donations will be taken at that account.  any further donations should be made directly to shawn. 

huge thanks to everyone who contributed in cash, vibes, prints, and whatever else was within their means.
-AD_

ph92

Quote from: guyforget on October 25, 2010, 02:05:16 AM
$2094 was sent to Shawn as a result of our fundraiser. 

the paypal account has been closed and no more donations will be taken at that account.  any further donations should be made directly to shawn. 

huge thanks to everyone who contributed in cash, vibes, prints, and whatever else was within their means.
thanks for organizing everything and helping shawn out +K x10000 (mental so i dont fuck up the -666)
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH