News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

10/19 - Augusta Civic Center - Augusta, ME - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by sophist, October 19, 2010, 11:58:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sophist

the Phish
2010/10/19
Augusta Civic Center
Augusta, ME

Set I: Chalkdust Torture, Get Back On The Train, Torn and Frayed, Bathtub Gin, Gumbo, The Divided Sky, Jesus Just Left Chicago, Nellie Kane, 46 Days, Possum

set break: 9:40pm EST

Set II:  Fuck Your Face, Mike's Song* > Light* -> 20 Years Later > Fast Enough For You > Weekapaug Groove, Halley's Comet > Free, Harry Hood, Golgi Apparatus, A Day In The Life

Encore:  Reba > Backwards Down the Number Line

*With FYF teases
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

rowjimmy

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

phil

if nothing else, massive amounts of encore win at this show.

Quote from: sophist on October 20, 2010, 12:00:08 AM
Night folks.  Time for me to crash. 
same, catch yall tmrw
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

JPhishman

"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

Lifeboy

I think I am gonna have to stay up and give this one a spin. Reba encore what??

And I'm really bummed I missed out on the LST. I haven't been able to catch one yet this tour... :shakehead:
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

Caravan2001

pcr3

Quote from: sophist on October 19, 2010, 11:58:27 PM

Set II:  Fuck Your Face, Mike's Song* > Light* -> 20 Years Later > Fast Enough For You > Weekapaug Groove, Halley's Comet > Free, Harry Hood, Golgi Apparatus, A Day In The Life

Encore:  Reba > Backwards Down the Number Line

*With FYF teases

some say this lacks flow, i think it's a statement.  they fucked some faces tonight.

caught the stream until it died during free, and i was digging that second set.  and that encore looks  :crazy: on paper.

i'm also getting anxious for friday night in providence.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Multibeast12

Shit. Stopped Paying attention after ADITL and thought the Encore would be blew. But DAM!!!!!!!! Reba and # Line. Looks awesome as fucking Hell

sprobeck

fresh back from the mental institution and FEELING FINE!!!!!!!!

whatapiper

Reba encore...droooool

lizards at the greek was pretty dope too but reba/number line....christ
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

justjezmund

Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

Lifeboy

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

JPhishman

"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

whatapiper

may not look as h3tty as 10/16 but a fine looking show nonetheless.

Torn and Frayed, Gumbo, JJLC(still have not seen this live  :frustrated:), Nellie Kane and Gin make for a fun and unique first set imo

2nd gets more of the 3.0 treatment but with the encore like that, FYF to open and a Mikes groove, sign me up
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong