News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

10/29 - Boardwalk Hall - Atlantic City, NJ - Live Setlist Thread

Started by Undermind, October 29, 2010, 02:31:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whatapiper

surprised this is the effort after two off days and Tuesdays throwdown...

Caravan, don't know how you do it, baby, NYE on lockdown, and headed to AC
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

Hicks

Quote from: Caravan2001 on October 29, 2010, 11:46:52 PM
hicks-- glad to see you got your comp fixed!

I wish that were the case, borrowed a laptop from a buddy.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

whatapiper

Quote from: Hicks on October 29, 2010, 11:49:53 PM
Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on October 29, 2010, 11:43:18 PM
Quote from: cactusfan on October 29, 2010, 11:42:15 PM
Quote from: Hicks on October 29, 2010, 11:37:41 PM
Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on October 29, 2010, 11:34:27 PM
btw, i plan on hating the SHIT outta, ser, all crap/mediocre shows, like this one, until every one heads to the Alpine DVD thread and thanks god that is what they decided to release from this year.

The only way that is gonna happen is if they hit the history eraser button and make the Berkeley shows unhappen.

this.

holy shocker, the shows you were at!  no wai!

As a dude that saw no shows this summer I can confidently say that 8/7/2010 pwns the shit out of everything else from both legs.

was there, but THIS
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

roggae

i just think going to shows and getting to hang out with fuckers like MBW and AACB is fun.  so i like phish and i like fun.  no brainer.  but i don't have 14K posts though...
Clearly it's all awful.

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

cactusfan

Quote from: Hicks on October 29, 2010, 11:49:53 PM
Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on October 29, 2010, 11:43:18 PM
Quote from: cactusfan on October 29, 2010, 11:42:15 PM
Quote from: Hicks on October 29, 2010, 11:37:41 PM
Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on October 29, 2010, 11:34:27 PM
btw, i plan on hating the SHIT outta, ser, all crap/mediocre shows, like this one, until every one heads to the Alpine DVD thread and thanks god that is what they decided to release from this year.

The only way that is gonna happen is if they hit the history eraser button and make the Berkeley shows unhappen.

this.

holy shocker, the shows you were at!  no wai!

As a dude that saw no shows this summer I can confidently say that 8/7/2010 pwns the shit out of everything else from both legs.

yup. you don't see me fluffing the first night of berkeley, and even the second night was only notable for a handful of very hot jams.

but 8/7 is a monster.

speaking of jams, there have been zero on fall tour. aside from a few 'trey rocks out for ten minutes' songs. very disappointing.

mbw

Quote from: roggae on October 29, 2010, 11:51:31 PM
i just think going to shows and getting to hang out with fuckers like MBW and AACB is fun.  so i like phish and i like fun.  no brainer.  but i don't have 14K posts though...
:beers:

ketchup.

blatboom

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on October 29, 2010, 11:49:08 PM
Quote from: blatboom on October 29, 2010, 11:45:33 PM
Quote from: roggae on October 29, 2010, 11:41:28 PM
see i think this show might be one of those shows that was just about being there...
I think every show this era is about being there.  I left Raleigh positive it was the best show they'd played since they been back.  plus I fluffed the shit out of Portsmouth just because it was such a great time.

Quote from: blatboom on October 27, 2010, 10:53:58 PM
for the most part 2010 Phish sucks unless you're actually there, imo.

portsmouth, lol.

??

I'm being totally consistent.  I get why somebody sitting at home listening to Portsmouth would say it was garbage, cuz it is.  the memories fucking rock tho.

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog