News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

07/02 - Super Ball IX - Watkins Glen, NY - Live Setlist Thread

Started by G. Augusto, July 02, 2011, 03:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G. Augusto

2001-07-02
Super Ball IX
Watkin's Glen, NY

Set One: Tube, Kill Devil Falls, Ocelot, Lawn Boy, The Divided Sky, Boogie On Reggae Woman, Camel Walk
Cities, Poor Heart, 46 Days, Suskind Hotel*, When the Circus Comes, Timber (Jerry), Back on the Train, Suzy Greenberg, Monkey Man**

Set Two: Runaway Jim, McGrupp and the Watchful Hosemasters, Axilla > Birds of a Feather, Stash, Sample in a Jar, Heavy Things, Horn, It's Ice, The Mango Song > Rift, Scents and Subtle Sounds***, Run Like an Antelope

Set Three: Golden Age, Prince Caspian > Piper > Tweezer > Julius, Backwards Down The Number Line, Twist Around^ > 2001 > Harry Hood, Cavern, Golgi Apparatus, A Day In The Life

Encore:
Loving Cup > Tweezer Reprise

Set Four: USA Storage Jam (Ball Square Jam), Sleeping Monkey

*    Mike Gordon cover. 1st time played.
**  Rolling Stones cover. 1st time played.
***with intro.
^ with "What" yells during "Woo"s of the reprise

mistercharlie

DWD opener. But Jim is coming out tonight, in honor of the Runaway Jim 5K.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

shoreline99

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

whatapiper

We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

mistercharlie

shoreline99

G. Augusto

mistercharlie

shoreline99

Hey Aug - lookin' good for next weekend. MTO better be on fiiiyah...

G. Augusto

I shouldn't have signed up for this.  :oops:
I'm already bored.

mistercharlie

Quote from: G. Augusto on July 02, 2011, 03:35:54 PM
I shouldn't have signed up for this.  :oops:
I'm already bored.

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard