News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

09/02 - Dick's Sporting Goods Park - Commerce City, CO - Post-Show Discussion

Started by ytowndan, September 03, 2011, 02:14:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gumbo72203

Seven Below was pretty cool; they played the actual song incredibly well.  The jam started out cool, and did a few interesting things, but didn't quite grab me as a whole.  I guess Albany spoiled Seven Below for me forever, haha.

But Suzy was fucking great, that jam was really good with Trey pushing Page to get schizo-i-er.  And Trey's first lead break during the verses featured a real sweet little Treyshred moment.

the beginning of Scents was fucking AWESOME too.  I loved how Trey took charge and Fishman led the follow-in after the chord changes.  Very cool.  Also, no chord fuckups from Trey, at all!!!  Even in 03 he would butcher this.  Just listen to the big version of 7/30/03; Trey performs the verses like he is Michael J. Fox trying to play Glide.   

oh man this Scents jam!!!!!!!!!!  YeahHH!!!!!!  Chorus reprise -> SOLO!!!!!  Fuck Yeah!!!!!!!  weeeeeeeeeee
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

gah

No mention of Marley's Running Away lyrics dropped in Sanity? Awesome.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

emay

runawayjimbo

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on September 08, 2011, 02:40:42 PM
I dig Suskind Hotel.

It's much improved from the SBIX shitshow, but it's still a far cry from the GRAB versions.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

G. Augusto