News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Redskins

Started by antelope19, October 31, 2005, 01:06:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antelope19

Heck ya, Gotta love beatin up on philly.  I had an early appointment this morning, but couldn't miss that.  What a relief it was when Mcnabb threw that interception!!!!!!!!!  I was definetly a little worried when they were driving there at the end of the game.  Hail to the Redskins!!!!!!!
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

gonePHishing

The Redskins aren't going anywhere. Don't be fooled by the Mark Brunell to Santana Moss connection that works once in awhile. The Cowboys are the clear leaders in the NFC East, holding the tiebreaker over New York, where Eli is showing he's still got the young QB jitters. And McNabb is done for the season, so the Eagles are climbing a steep hill. Go Cowboys. Go Tuna.

antelope19

Ugh, just what we need is another GOD AWFUL cowboys fan.  Please don't post your nonsense on this thread.   :roll:  hahahaha, I hate the cowboys, but I'll still give you the benefit of the doubt.  You all got lucky against Philly, thats all that needs to be said.   :wink:

rowjimmy

as this is the bitching thread...

I hate cowboys fans.
i hate the cowboys.
they might field a better team but they still suck the nutz.

antelope19

Amen, they are the scum of the earth.   :-D

VA $l!m

----Da RAIDAAZZZZ!! :mrgreen:
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

jephrey

Props to the Bears...  Again!  Couple bay games coming up...  Tampa and Green.  Urlacher's gonna wipe his ass with Fav-ruh.  Or maybe it'll Ogunleye, or Alex Brown, or Hunter Hillenmeyer.  Anyway, we should get like 10 sacks.  today was practice for those bums. 

I heard that the league was going to kill off the Bucs, and move the Packers there under the new team name "Tampax".

Jephrey
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Alumni

Quote from: VA slim on November 20, 2005, 04:21:51 PM
----Da RAIDAAZZZZ!! :mrgreen:

edit:   :evil:  :-P  :wink:
Cause I got a degree

antelope19

WTF, what is our problem?  We can't seem to beat anyone from the AFC this year.  Heard a rumor that there is a good chance of T.O. going to the cowboys.  GOD, I HOPE THIS HAPPENS. 

Commentary between Keshawn, TO, Parcells
TO-Give me the Ball
Keshawn- No, Give me the Ball.
Parcells-What do you think about my new hair?  Is it too blonde?
TO-Seriously, just give me the damn ball.
Too Many Egos, that would be GREAT!!!!!  I think they would implode. :-D

tet

fuck the eagles...
fuck the cowboys...
fuck the redskins...

GO BIG BLUE!!![/glow]
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

rowjimmy

get yer own thread gintsfan...
and a new kicker...

antelope19

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :-D :-D :-D  Ya, f the giants.  You have NO room to talk at all.  How many chances did you all blow it this past weekend?  That shot of shockey is CLASSIC!!!!!!  Don't count your chickens, you cocky punk!!!!!!!!  Way to go Feely!!!!!!

tet

yeah, keep on talking big.... you remember this post of yours?

Quote from: antelope19 on October 31, 2005, 01:06:32 PM
Im pissed!!!!!!!!!  Are you kidding me???  36-0 :-o, I have long been a skins fan, but this was just plain embarassing.  Sitting at the bar yesterday was a disgrace.   :evil: :x

thought so.  come back when you can score some points on this supposedly weak team...
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

antelope19

:-D, ^^^^^ Thats pretty funny.  It has been hard as of late to be a skins fan.  We're talkin' years of .500 football.  Looks to be the same this year.  year in and year out, we are easily the most over-hyped football team in the NFL!!!!  Itried not to buy into it this year, and we started off so well.  But, alas, here we are again, playing .500 ball.  It is so frustrating. :cry:

rowjimmy

At least we dont have king asshat Jeremy Shockey on our team.
Then I'd be embarrassed.