News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Redskins

Started by antelope19, October 31, 2005, 01:06:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA $l!m

mark my words Eli will crumble...

NEwbie QBs always look better in the reg. season.
come playoff time he will be shitin his pants.

looks like its peyton's year anyway... don't really see many teams being able to slow their(the colts) roll towards the championship.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

rowjimmy

is there anyway that both the Gints and the cowgurls could loose this weekend?

Are you there, dark lord? It's me rowjimmy. Smite the stadium (just the field, don't kill the misguided and otherwise innocent fans) with a meteorite...

:evil:  :evil:  :evil:

antelope19

Hey..........We won again......FINALLY!!!!!!  Thank god for that awful rams defense.  Its always nice to see portis have a big game!!!!!!  And yes.....I too would have loved to have seen a giant meteor smash into the field and crush "king asshat Jeremy Shockey"   :-o  I despise both of those organizations.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

rowjimmy

Not Just Portis... We had Two 100+yd rushers yesterday... Introducing, Mr Rock Cartwright!

:-D

jephrey

Bears all the way on their 20th anniversary!  All these other teams are weak.  You better hide your starting quarterback or else Alex Brown and Adewale Ogunleye are putting him on his back as Nathan Vasher intercepts his pass.

Bear down, Chicago Bears!!!

Jephrey
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

antelope19

I don't know if you noticed Jephrey, but this is a REDSKINS thread.   :-D Just kidding.  I will give props to the Bears.  Your offense is terrible, but you all sure know how to make veteran qb's look foolish.  Brett Favre's dominance over the Bears is officially over.  I know thats a HUGE monkey off of your back.  I think you all have a tough matchup this week in a pissed off Steelers team reeling from two losses in a row and fighting for their playoff lives.  But I must admit, after watching the eagles get embarassed last night by the seahawks, I am looking forward to the playoffs and that potential matchup(Bears/Hawks).  The NFC's best offense, vs. the NFL's best defense.  And how could I forget Rock Cartwrights performance!!!!!  How stupid of me.  2 100 yd rushers in the same game for the skins, wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

jephrey

The bears are thread hijacking the skins! :-D

Jephrey
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

antelope19

I need some sort of bat signal for rowjimmy here.  ya know, when I need some backup for the skins, something I can just shine up into the sky!!!! :-D :-D :-D  If memory serves, we beat the bears in a whopping 9-7 battle in the first game of the season.  Guess alot has changed since then.

rowjimmy

yup we beat the bears.
and we beat the 'winning-beyond-all-reason" Seahawks.

And this week the cards go under the knife.  :-D

antelope19

So, rowjimmy, what are the odds we make the playoffs :?  Assuming we run the table the rest of the way, because I am sure we don't have a chance in hell unless we do.  I know we'll be the cards, and we need some redemption against the giants at home.  But sweeping the cowboys, now thats a whole different story.  But if we do pull this off, do you think we have a chance? 

rowjimmy

here's the deal...
It's a long shot but not impossible.
yeah this week is a should win. (they're all must wins.)

Then the Cowgurls come to DC. Homefield advantage means something now @ FedEx and while we squeaked by them last time that game stands to be the biggest challenge of our regular season. We CAN beat them but we'll need to play @ 100% for all four quarters. We need to get the ball to Cooley and moss and run run run.

Next the Gintz come to FedEx and we will be ready with our grinding axe. Last time we met the fix was in to honor their dead owner. now that the corpse is in the ground we'll hopefully be able to demonstrate how overrated they are. this will be a serious test for our defense.

after that, Philly in Filthydelphia. They'll have homefield but thats about their only advantage. they are a limping and demoralized team and, assuming we aren't the same, we should be able to polish off our season with a 'W'.

The biggest key to running the board here is Confidence. not over confidence but just the right amount. We need to remember that it can be done. and focus on the present week.

Our biggest asset as we attempt the task: Joe Gibbs.  Anyone who says the game has passed him by is a moron.

antelope19

I couldn't have said it better myself.  And yes, a bunch of morons who think the game has passed gibbs by if you ask me.  Of course its gonna take a season or two for him to get the right personel in place.  The guys he wants.  Its gonna be a tough road, but I always keep the faith. 

antelope19

Woohoo, One step closer.  Although, we turned the ball over WAY too much.  What was it, the 1st five posessions in the game were all turn overs?  We were sooooo close to gaining ground on both the Giants and the cowgurls!!!!  But, alas, the giants win in OT, and the f'n cowboys win a thriller at the end.  I was feeling pretty confident going into the 4th quarter of those games too. 

rowjimmy

wow.
that one started ugly (for both teams)
but we tightened up soo, it's still a win.

If we win next week, we even up our record with that of the cowgurls.
Who do the giants play next week?

antelope19

A win, is a win, is a win is a win!!!!  We'll take them any way we can get them at this point.  And yes, it was UGLY!!!!!  I think they (The Giants) play KC?  I am thinking that KC will be putting it all on the line since there playoff hopes will be on the line.  GO CHIEFS!!!!!  So hopefully, a Cowboy and Giant Loss, would get us that much closer.